The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Make A New Alliance.

(PSN)Mr_MikeyDmason

This is why I want a group of people to decide on joining before making an alliance and compared to adding as we go:

The reason there are so many clans in this game is because people love the feeling of creating something. Owning a part of it. That is why I propose we have roughly four clans say"I'm interested" then we congregate and decide on what we want to establish within the alliance. Instead of just swallowing clans as it goes with the alliance pre-made, everything already decided.

Edited by (PS4)Mr_MikeyDmason

• 1 month later...
On January 31, 2016 at 1:01 PM, (PS4)Sir-Waylander said:

Don't know if this will help as it looks like you want to start your own Alliance but your welcome to join the United Alliance we are a easy going no rule Alliance,every Clan as equal rights just a group of 8 Clans playing together and there to help if or when needed.If interested PSN Sir-Waylander

We would like to join : Rome VIII is the clan . We consist of 3 members atm mr15+ but we will expand

On 3/10/2016 at 2:51 AM, (PS4)vKMendZ said:

We would like to join : Rome VIII is the clan . We consist of 3 members atm mr15+ but we will expand

We actually just agreed to a a name and will be working on an emblem here next.  I know that @(PS4)Mr_MikeyDmason were ready to get the ball rolling but this past weekends attack on the servers put us behind but I'm sure that we'll have everything up and running shortly.

• 2 weeks later...