The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Recruiting} Venators Of Vindication

MilkyBag

Hello, All!

110lxmp.png

[Watermark is not included in game]

The Clan

Venators of Vindication is currently a Ghost clan (and we know this isn't the place for Ghost clans) but we are going to upgrade once we have enough inquiries. This clan was founded by myself, Holofex, and my friend Rezla just over a year ago. We are dedicated to Warframe and wish to create a unique/fun clan experience for our current and future members.

VoV is a pretty casual clan. We will host events periodically at the request of our members.

Dojo

Our dojo is, according to Rezla, "Pretty dank". We have Time Trial rooms, Dueling Rooms, Trading machine, and all the works. We are always expanding, so it only gets better!

Clan Research Completed

Yea, you read that right! All of the research is completed. This can easily be kept up to date with the help of you guys, the members.

Members =  Family

We treat everyone in the clan with the respect they deserve, as well as help everyone when we can. We will not tolerate any harassment or disrespect within our clan.

Communication

Currently, we have channels on RaidCall as well as Razer Comms. Joining these channels is not a necessity, but it is recommended if you wish to have direct contact with the Leaders and players when they are online.

Wish to join?

Applying to be a member of VoV is very simple. Simply post a message down below in this post, or message either Rezla or I ingame and we will take note of your request. There are a few requirements needed to join:

- Mastery rank 8 or higher

- Be active

- Be friendly

- Participate with the research of new content

Once we have approximately 6-10 applications, we will upgrade.

Thanks!

Edited by Holofex