The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting]Testaments Welcome's Tenno All Around The Globe[Complete 100% Research][Complete Dojo][Facebook + Steam + Discord][Active/social/friendly Tenno With Active Alliance]

itworks830

Hello!

I would like to join, I do not have the 200h on the game but i can get online almost daily.

I started playing this game 2-3 years ago, stopped because i was playing alone and it wasn't fun anymore.

But I am very interested in picking it up again if I would be able to play with a clan.

IGN: Andarien

Hope to hear from you soon.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to join Testaments :D

I'm an active player that has on record as of this post 313hrs in game playtime. I'm Mastery 12, almost 13 with most of my frames being DPS (minus Nekros). If given the chance, I can be social on VoIP chat as well as clan chat ingame. Really looking forward to being a part of this clan as I am really interested.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the last post of the thread. My apologies.

Edited by Xushia

• 1 month later...

Hey, I am interested in your clan. I don't have 200 hours in PC yet I don't think but I have that and more over on XB1. I recently came from xb1 to PC and am trying to find a clan that will be able to help rebuild what I had lost.