Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making A Dedicated Sprint And Dodge Key

snurton

Would it be possible to split these into separate keys? I feel like a lot of problems that people have (quite a few other topics on these forums about it) could be benefited by splitting the sprint key into two keys.

PS. While you're at it, could you please make it so you flip consistently when you jump while you're sliding? I'm sick of doing a little hop when I'm trying to clear a gap.

Edited by snurton

Honestly, I don't have a problem with things the way they are now. Tap to roll, hold to run. Splitting them up would do nothing more for me than to add another button to distract me from general movement, which is not something that I think is a good idea.

Just my opinion.

PS. While you're at it, could you please make it so you flip consistently when you jump while you're sliding? I'm sick of doing a little hop when I'm trying to clear a gap.

Yeah, that would be nice. Would also be nice if they would make it so that you jump consistently when you hit the jump button instead of it being ignored half the time if you're on any sort of a slope, steep or shallow.

Edited by RyojinOrion

I'm in support of this if we are also given the option for a 'sprint and jump' key. Admittedly I've been a console gamer almost exclusively the last little while, but I still find shift kind of hard to get to for such an important role. It interferes with my parkour, having to fumble around for it.

I'm in support of this if we are also given the option for a 'sprint and jump' key. Admittedly I've been a console gamer almost exclusively the last little while, but I still find shift kind of hard to get to for such an important role. It interferes with my parkour, having to fumble around for it.

I've never had to fumble around for it. When I play, my pinky finger always rests on the shift and ctrl buttons, while the rest of my fingers are on the A, W, and D keys with my thumb on the spacebar. I just assumed this was how everyone did it... A bit foolish of me, apparently. I've just been gaming on the PC this way for so long that it is hard to imagine another way. :/