The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battle Tested Tenno Is Now Recruiting (Shadow Clan)

(XBOX)VehementCrusher

Hello Tenno,

Welcome and let me invite you to join the ranks of Battle Tested Tenno.  We have recently upgraded to Shadow (30 members) clan size and currently have 10 members.  Most of which are on at least a couple times a week.  There are two warlords, myself (the creator) and a friend.  I am on most every day and don't mind helping any way I can.  I am MR20 and have every frame so I have an option for most any mission.  We're trying to find tenno who want to run missions together like sorties, farming primes or rare mods, or the current event or tactical alert.  We can help each other and have some fun.

Now, a little about the dojo...  We have all research completed (as of 18.3.1), 4 dueling rooms (some with various obstacles), 1 obstacle course, observatory, good layout, and plenty of transporters to help get around.

So if your new or veteran and are looking for a small clan, you are welcome to join.  All that we ask is that you be civil (of course) and that you are active in playing Warframe.  If you are inactive for more than 30 days and do not notify a warlord prior, you may be released from the clan to make room for others that are currently playing.

If interested, you may contact me via in game pm or through XB1: gamertag - XenomorphHybrid (I know obvious right)

Thanks all