Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Rates...

Basturmater

32841117.jpg

I lol'd. Thanks. XD

rng is rng

its a tool to reward people who play little, and punish those who play a lot.

just keep at it, you already have better drop rates than many others do.

More like a tool to punish people who play little and punish those who play a lot. :/

rng is rng

just keep at it, you already have better drop rates than many others do.

Oh look at that you truly believe that don't you? well im afraid that's where you're wrong, it rewards the lucky and punishes the unlucky.

A casual that plays 2hrs a day may get a thunderbolt but someone who plays 16hrs a day while not having a life has more chances at getting that thunderbolt.

A casual that plays 2hrs a day may get a thunderbolt but someone who plays 16hrs a day while not having a life has more chances at getting that thunderbolt.

-_-

check the pretentiousness bro, no need for that. was more to make a point than something i actually believe.

point is, rng is broken, you can put tons of effort and time into it, and never ever get what your looking for, while at the same time someone who does not even want it (what ever it is) will get so damn many of them that they start throwing them away.

-_-

check the pretentiousness bro, no need for that. was more to make a point than something i actually believe.

point is, rng is broken, you can put tons of effort and time into it, and never ever get what your looking for, while at the same time someone who does not even want it (what ever it is) will get so damn many of them that they start throwing them away.

Wow, never been called pretentious before thanks, btw congratz on being the 1st to call me that, your prize: me agreeing that its broken.(fyi that 1st part while true is also sarcastic in nature)

I don't think it should punish those that play a lot. but definitely reward those that don't play a lot. The idea is to keep people playing

Update on my Ember farming troubles: I gave up on finding the last blueprint for Ember. Instead I chose Rhino instead. Guess what? I found all the blueprints in a few hours.

I had the exact opposite luck. I farmed and farmed for Rhino, and gave up and found all the Ember pieces within a few hours. Freakin RNG... XD

i am having similar problems, but with those @(*()$ neurodes. i farm and farm and farm but get nothing. just a metric f-tonne of detonite ampuels

Same here, no more Neurodes in the game for me. I've been on Vay Hek and Phorrid many times and didn't found them.

Edited by temhun