The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should I Expect When I Start Playing Again?

Code1Frost

Question

I haven't play sense, I believe update 13.8 was rank 9, so around 2 and a half years ago.

I will mostly be able to get a new computer by summer and this Game alongside Forsaken world and Blade and Soul are in my to do list.

I know I left like 2 months before the big changes. What are the biggest "Hype"  I should be looking forward to? :3

P.S. Should I be worry about serious data lose due to inactivity???

Thanks!!

3 answers to this question

You should expect to see a salt shaker, with salt...everywhere.....

(You should look forward to a few new things like Saryn prime, new corpus weapons, star chart 3.0, new style of warframes called "Umbra")

I don't think you should worry about data loss, I've had friends who have gone inactive for a year or so and hadn't lost a thing.

Edited by VicariousRage

I haven't play sense, I believe update 13.8 was rank 9, so around 2 and a half years ago.

I will mostly be able to get a new computer by summer and this Game alongside Forsaken world and Blade and Soul are in my to do list.

I know I left like 2 months before the big changes. What are the biggest "Hype"  I should be looking forward to? :3

P.S. Should I be worry about serious data lose due to inactivity???

Thanks!!

DE can delete accounts after 1yr of inactivity, but some ppl have returned after longer periods without any loss. Anyway just log in once in a while

PS: if you can post here thats a good sign ; )

Edited by GordoFreeman