The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Looking For Others

TheJokersRespite

Hey guys,

Im a new player currently have no real end-game, im currently mastery rank 2 and im wondering if there's anyone who would happily join up with me so we can help each other out, maybe even a group of people, there would be a lot of farming involved to try and get the best items possible and make new warframe armours, preferably if you had steam and skype to make it easier to contact each other, if your interested please add me on steam:  

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106553585/

Thanks,

Jacob  /  The Jokers Respite

Hey man,if you want, i have a clan called We are Chaos Vanguard, which is over 300 strong. The main point i want to get across here is that if you are willing to join, we could help you through missions as well as help you power level through the game.  We love having new members, and to help accommodate them we have game coaches who help players learn about the game and how to farm for maximum resources. And worst case scenario if the game coaches aren't there, then there would be players in the clan who is always willing to help you. We have a team speak as well (min age of 16) where there are always player on, and it helps you to know more about the community.  We host raids almost everyday, as long as someone has a key. We also do monthly giveaways as well as events to keep the game play fresh and new, as well as help you make new friends. I hope to see you there tenno!

Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I can help. I'm on EST between 6-9pm daily and more on weekends. If I'm free, I'll help. Please, send me a message before inviting so I know.

Feel free to add me in-game.

Play with you soon, Tenno!

Hey dude thanks, that would be great, ill be on most of tonight add me in game when your online 

• 2 weeks later...