The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Debt Acolyte Bounty

pinkelf

Question

6 answers to this question

There was plenty of time to get 10 kills. Dont know what to say honestly it sucks but all events are usually 1-2 weeks long. It wasn't exactly rushing but getting 10 kills would have taken no time. This coming from someone with almost 250.

That's pretty lame. I've been out of the country for the duration of the event and can only play now. It's stupid that there's no way to catch up.

Happens to the best of us honestly. I've missed quanta vandal and all of the I/P/S event mods because of similar issues.

Unfortunately you'll have to buy the mods / skins now. The weapon will almost definately be in sortie rotation eventually.

There is also word that the acolytes of the event will become regular enemies so getting the mods might not cost plat at all, just farming. Count yourself lucky that this is going to happen because missing the I/P/S mods from that event is turning out to be the worst mistake of this game as they still aren't available and most of those stupid mods go for 500-1000 for a single stupid mod thats only 30% over the in game ones.

Edited by Coaa