The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems With Kubrow Breeding

(PSN)PITBULL-SENSEI

Question

Hi folks I have a big problem with kubrow breeding.My kubrows always have the same height -SMALL I buy 2 omega imprints-small kubrow.Buyd again 2 omega imprints-small kubrow!Used 1 omega and 1 medium height size kubrow-small kubrow!And here's the point:when i'm using 2 imprints of a small kubrow i get an exactly 1 to 1 clone small kubrow!Please help me i realy loved Warframe ,but this breeding issue strarts to get me sick.I spend more than 300 dollars to get an omega or a taller kubrow.I even started to borrow money to buy imprints.Sorry for my bad english i live in switzerland Greetings Pitbull sensei(founder of the Tenno pitbulls and owner of countless little kubrows )    

3 answers to this question

Did you try to breed several times with the same imprints (making imprints again of the one you bred)? Hight is one of the things thats pretty random and if you want to have a certain one, you can just try again (at the cost of material and credits of course).

If you try that and still get only small ones, maybe it's a bug and you might need to ask support.