The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bringing Back My Clan "anbu Black Ops" From The Ashes. Please Read Inside For Info.

(PSN)WILL237

Hi, I'm the leader of Anbu Black Ops. I created the clan back in the day around the time the PS4 first came out. We were a shadow clan with elite players for a long while. Then when alliances were first introduce we join the "Syndicate" and became a storm clan with 70 great players, almost all being vets. After a while new games came out, and we stop playing, until eventually the clan was inactive with 90% of our people not playing any more. After a year of not playing Warframe, I am back to bring my clan back from the ashes. I have diminished the clan size from storm to its original shadow clan size of 30. The inactives were fine with giving up their spots to create open ones for other. So far we are about 8, with 4 being active right now, and the others being founders of the clan. I'm looking for 22 more cool people. We mostly play at night time. Almost all research is completed (almost all, because we been gone for so long). We have our own cool awesome emblem. Our Dojo is 4 stories high. It is not a maze; it is extremely organize and easy to get around. For example all our reactors are in the basement level, so it won't be messy in the other levels. We use to have a thread here, but I guess it got deleted for being a year old. Anyways if interest in joining be at least mastery 5, have mic, willing to contribute to dojo ones in a while, and be a cool chill person. One more thing; it would be awesome if I can get some vets in here that can catch me up on some things. A lot has change and I'm relearning the game a little bit again. The other day I went into a tower survival mission for a little over an hour, and after 45 mins felt as if my weapon wasn't doing as much damage as back in the old days (new mods or elemental weaknesses maybe?) If interest you can comment here, or message WILL237 on PSN. Thank You for reading my long post, and have an awesome day guys. Is time to bring the clan back up from the ashes.