The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spoilers: The Second Dream, Problems

starsrift

Question

Okay, so I'm at the end (I think) of the Second Dream, where you go into your spaceship and somehow dodge these blasts of energy that come at you.

Except you can't dodge them because they come too fast, when you're carrying this other person.

Is there some trick to this? I can't quit, I can't do anything but sit there and eat the blasts. This is time sensitive. I'm really ready to quit Warframe altogether. Glad I didn't spend on Trinity Prime!

8 answers to this question

Ah, nope, okay, I got it. Despite there being any lack of a visible projectile on screen or anything like that, turns out the LMB was actually shooting... something.

Yikes. Might wanna fix that, DE.

Edited by starsrift

Ah, nope, okay, I got it. Despite there being any lack of a visible projectile on screen or anything like that, turns out the LMB was actually shooting... something.

Yikes. Might wanna fix that, DE.

Strangely, it was clearly visible laser beam when I was doing the quest. Could it be your video/display setting? Edited by FallingHeaven

I'd think it'd have to be a graphics setting somewhere, yeah.

I think the other reason I was confused was because I've been running melee builds, I'm not accustomed to thinking of my LMB being a 'shot' button, but instead, "channel". I don't remember seeing a part to the cutscene where I picked up the gun, either.

The inability to abort or do anything while being hopelessly confused was very unpleasant. You wouldn't believe at how close I got by just dodging the blasts, I dived onto the forums to panic for help after about 20 mins of trying. ._.

I think by making Pressure Point so common and Serration / Point Blank relatively rare for new players, one thing that should maybe be re-examined is the way the game trains the player in relation to early quests like these.

Edited by starsrift