The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7 Day Affinity/credit Booster One Per Account?

SolidSnakeUS

Question

First off, I'm sorry if should be in a different thread, I just thought it would be best in here.

Now, I have two of the 7 Day Affinity/Credit boosters from the older E3 Humble Bundles. I used one of them and thankfully I did and now I'm somewhat caught up to some friends. I have a lot of stuff readied up for the affinity booster part (lots of stuff built and ready to level up) but when I try to use the 2nd key (unused) it says "Limit one per customer, you already redeemed a code." Where does it say that only one can be used for the key other than trying to use it? It says nothing on Humble Bundle and when you click the instructions, it does not say only one per account can be used. Any ideas as to why this is? I have put in a ticket, but nothing from DE themselves. Comments and suggestions. Thanks!

Again, sorry if I missed something very obvious as to why this is/is happening.

4 answers to this question

Each account can only use 1 code from each event/bundle, I believe it is to prevent people from hoarding codes to use for themselves and lowering the chance of another player getting those codes too.

So the only use of the code now is for someone else that has never used one before?