The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Kubrow Imprints

BabyBomi

Question

2 answers to this question

It is never a bad idea to keep imprints of your Kubrows even if you are not selling them. This would allow you to use them yourself in future incubations if you decided to. As far as worth. Pattern and color rarity are what really drive the value. A lot of players want bulky builds as well, but a bulky imprint is not necessarily going to result in a bulky incubation as size is still RNG even using imprints. The only time it seems to be on the higher percentage side is when using two of the exact same imprint, which the majority of the time, results in an exact copy of that imprint. But again, this can be overridden by RNG. Breed is also RNG and again can have the chance increased by using to identical prints.

I don't have the complete list, but I know Lotus and Merle are the two most sought after/rare patterns. And it is some of the reds, blues, and some other color that make up the valuable color list. If your Kubrows have none of these traits, they will only sell cheaply or to someone looking for the specific attributes that your Kubrows have.

It is worth noting also, that there is a market for the Chihuahua Kubrow as well (tiniest possible version being short/skinny). You can find buyers looking for those as well. 

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

It is never a bad idea to keep imprints of your Kubrows even if you are not selling them. This would allow you to use them yourself in future incubations if you decided to. As far as worth. Pattern and color rarity are what really drive the value. A lot of players want bulky builds as well, but a bulky imprint is not necessarily going to result in a bulky incubation as size is still RNG even using imprints. The only time it seems to be on the higher percentage side is when using two of the exact same imprint, which the majority of the time, results in an exact copy of that imprint. But again, this can be overridden by RNG. Breed is also RNG and again can have the chance increased by using to identical prints.

I don't have the complete list, but I know Lotus and Merle are the two most sought after/rare patterns. And it is some of the reds, blues, and some other color that make up the valuable color list. If your Kubrows have none of these traits, they will only sell cheaply or to someone looking for the specific attributes that your Kubrows have.

It is worth noting also, that there is a market for the Chihuahua Kubrow as well (tiniest possible version being short/skinny). You can find buyers looking for those as well.

Thanks for the info :)