Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top Of The Morning To Ya'

(XBOX) SERI0USB33F

The names Beef... Serious Beef - Licence to Grill.... or Dave, either one will suffice and I'm here to make a formal introduction to the WarFrame community. (no more puns now, promise)

Like some people I stumbled across WarFrame on the XB1 marketplace, intrigued, I started to download the game while jumping on various websites / youtube to get a "feel" for it beforehand. First stop was the WarFrame Wiki page.. from here time kind of disappeared. (Have you ever sat down and lost yourself in a game? or you've done something which you can't explain where the time has gone?... ) I was lost in the copious amounts of knowledge/information covering all aspects of the game. 

After reading a fair bit to do with the Mechanics and constantly checking the download percentage like some serious case of OCD, I found myself on youtube, There was so much to see, people talking about Potatoes / Catalysts and then throwing Forma's into the mix to spice things up a a bit.. I could feel my mind begin to break down at a molecular level like someone had fired a Sonicor point blank in my face. However, I stayed strong and absorbed as much as I could before my digital foot lands on Warframe soil so to speak. 

Fast forward a bit and now I've sunk a fair chunk of time into the game and I'm loving the experience so far, however there are some things which make me wanna slap a Grineer's momma in the face but they can be over looked considering how many ways there is to kick some !. I'm not going to mention what they are simply because it's all ready covered on the forums plus that's not why I'm here =)

I'm rambling, so to cut a long story short I'm currently rolling with a Rank 30 Atlas, Dual Kama Primes, Rank 30 Boltor (shooting for the Prime version or SOMA) and a fresh pair of AKZani's. So it's off to Apollodorus.... needless to say I'm looking forward to what the future holds for WarFrame =)

Apologies for the abrupt ending, I foolishly decided to join the Forums in the middle of Corpus/Grineer Crossfire and it's all kicked off....

Take it easy now people, stay frosty =)

Me again.... just got back from the "Crossfire" and I just wanted to let you guys know. I've been waiting patiently for two days now for my Kubrow to reach adolescence and christ he matured into a fine specimen indeed, can someone tell me whats in those DNA Stablizers? because from the looks of things I've been injecting steroids into him. Chesa Breed if anyone is wondering.

Edited by (XB1)SERI0USB33F

After reading a fair bit to do with the Mechanics and constantly checking the download percentage like some serious case of OCD, I found myself on youtube, There was so much to see, people talking about Potatoes / Catalysts and then throwing Forma's into the mix to spice things up a a bit.. I could feel my mind begin to break down at a molecular level like someone had fired a Sonicor point blank in my face.

I feel you. Wait until someone randomly throws an Orokin Derelict in there and what to do to get one of those mods that make you feel ashamed even though you thought that your mod game was pretty swell. The game gets more and more complex by the minute.

Now I randomly got a Nova Prime blueprint and I have no idea why and whence.... Or what to do with it.

Anyway welcome Tenno. You can hit me up in game if you wanna do something since we're both beginners.

Cool to hear about your experience of getting into the game. Going onto the wiki and YouTube really helps in getting to understand the vast variety of this game.

I see you're getting along nicely with Atlas and almost getting soma prime. If you still have any questions, feel free to drop them in my forum-inbox.

Besides all that, welcome to the game :)

Me again.... just got back from the "Crossfire" and I just wanted to let you guys know. I've been waiting patiently for two days now for my Kubrow to reach adolescence and christ he matured into a fine specimen indeed, can someone tell me whats in those DNA Stablizers? because from the looks of things I've been injecting steroids into him. Chesa Breed if anyone is wondering.

Basically, the DNA Stabilizers just help keep your Kubrow's health % up. If you look at the Incubator screen with your Kubrow out, it says "(name) has % more health" if that should reach 0% it will die (unless you get the Incubator Upgrade Segment, research able in your Clans Dojo-Tenno Lab, or buy able on the market, and one also came with the Trinity Prime pack, Accessories I think, but not sure.

Loyalty affects their damage, you can refill 20% loyalty by interacting with your Kubrow (via the interact option from the incubator menu). You get 3 interactions a day, which refill at the daily reset (7pm EST)

Hope that helps you! If you got anymore questions, shoot me a PM and I'll lend any assistance that I can