The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr 17 Lf Large Clan (Or Decent Size) & Fully Researched Dojo

(XBOX)TheMadCash

Hi fellow readers. Just returned to Warframe after not being able to play for 2 Months. Got kicked from my recent Deadly United clan for being inactive which is fine. Clan doesn't have to be big but have to be at least fully researched. I don't wanna feel like I'm the only one putting in resources for new weapons & such. Can anyone pls help me out. My gamer tag is "Cash201293". Pls send me a n game msg or reply below if you have room in your clan. Would really be a big help. I don't wanna really enjoy all this new content without being n a clan first. Thank You :)

Hey whats up? I would like to invite you to Lock n Load... the largest and most active clan on the game since the very beginning of WF on Xbox! We have 950+ member at all times and an extremely high concentration of experienced and high MR players. We typically don't take more than at max a week to complete brand new research but most is done within a couple of hours of release. We do have an inactivity rule and people do get removed because of it but they are always welcomed back when they return. Gotta keep the clan active though lol.

If you are still looking for a clan and we sound right for you, you can hit me up here:

xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Xodus03's Xbox Live Profile

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey whats up? I would like to invite you to Lock n Load... the largest and most active clan on the game since the very beginning of WF on Xbox! We have 950+ member at all times and an extremely high concentration of experienced and high MR players. We typically don't take more than at max a week to complete brand new research but most is done within a couple of hours of release. We do have an inactivity rule and people do get removed because of it but they are always welcomed back when they return. Gotta keep the clan active though lol.

If you are still looking for a clan and we sound right for you, you can hit me up here:

xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Xodus03's Xbox Live Profile

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you. I'll be sure to msg you when I'm able to get on