The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Sizing Question

(PSN)xxBlkBullittxx

Question

So myself and a few others are looking at trying to bring some of our Destiny members over now that everyone is slowly moving away (I honestly don't know why it's taking them all so long) from Destiny.  Well my brother and I have a few that have played from time to time and are in the clan but I think they are waiting to see how we fair with getting more members.  Now I know that 10 is a Shadow clan and I am working on getting our Dojo setup with the essentials.  My question is do I have to have the first barrack built to allow more people in to the clan or how does it work exactly?

We are building as fast as we can and we have no issues buying things from time to time to help support the Devs because quite honestly the micro transactions I have made here I have felt to be well worth it compared to the other game.  So should I focus on getting the first barrack up and running before starting to recruit outside of our clan to build our presence over here stronger or will it allow me to add more people and only 10 can be in the Dojo at one time?  

Thank you for your time.

2 answers to this question

Once you build the barracks, it will increase the clan capacity and tier from Ghost to Shadow (10 Tenno to 30 Tenno). It's good to do this before trying to recruit a lot of people because you may find yourself reaching the 10-Tenno cap very quickly otherwise. Just note that a lot of Dojo construction and research will cost more resources if your clan tier is higher.

And as far as I know, there's no limit to how many people can physically be inside a Dojo beyond the Dojo-host's internet and computer processing power.

You can find more information about Dojos and Clans on the Wikia page for Clans and other pages that it links to inside the page itself.

Edited by MrBubbleSS