The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battle Tested Tenno - Recruiting Active Tenno

(XBOX)VehementCrusher

Hello fellow Tenno,

Battle Tested Tenno is still looking for new recruits.  There are no real requirements other than your basic be respectful and all that's associated with that.  There's no mastery rank requirement, no mic requirement (although most of us have one), no meetings to attend, just have fun.

We have a full dojo (meaning all basic rooms and most of the cosmetic rooms are built, i.e. labs and grandest hall and such) with 100% research completed.  It also has 4 dueling rooms with varying obstacles, the observatory, an obstacle course, and a clan emblem.  We also belong to a small alliance, "Joint Tenno Task Force" or the JTTF, comprised of several smaller clans like ours.

If your new, that's cool, we can help.  If your a veteran, great, let's do a sortie or an hour long survival.  I'm the Warlord and creator and I am on basically every day.  If you need help, just ask.  If you want form a squad to farm a shiny new warframe or weapon, count me in.  Like other members of the clan, I'm always willing to help my fellow tenno.

So if you're interested, leave a post here or contact me through XB1, gt: XenomorphHybrid

Hello, I am a newbie to the game and was looking to join a clan of cool laid back people to play with , got mic but it doesn't work great have a new one soon though,also I am always on after work after 9pm est, and all day Tuesday and Wednesday GT:LazyGamer9983

Edited by (XB1)LazyGamer950