The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Keepers Of Kerberos [PVE & Trading Focused, Emblem, Lore, Research & Dojo Complete Since U7] [Recruitment OPEN]

Krotalon

29 minutes ago, F1hx said:

Hey,

I want join you cause this clan seems very mature and so i said why not to give it a try :) 

IGN: F1hx

Gnakignak should have invited you. Welcome F1hx!

3 minutes ago, kostucha1st said:

Hello my friend. I would like to join. 

I'm really good player (playing since half a year)

IGN: kostucha1st

MR: 4 

Thankyou 

Hello there. Sorry, we're not recruiting players with Mastery Rank lower than 5.

Me and a friend would really like to join, we can speak both Italian and English and were searching for a clan

Mine 

IGN : MAlplaca  MR: 7 close to 8 (trying to master valkyr right now)

Friend

IGN : Matchus MR: 6 

On 26/3/2016 at 8:24 AM, Popaiz said:

Been playing for a coupIe of weeks but grinded everything I could, setting up a descent economy. I would like to join. Grown tired of depending on randoms.

MR - 6

IGN - Popaiz

On 26/3/2016 at 11:55 AM, MAlplaca said:

Me and a friend would really like to join, we can speak both Italian and English and were searching for a clan

Mine 

IGN : MAlplaca  MR: 7 close to 8 (trying to master valkyr right now)

Friend

IGN : Matchus MR: 6 

Invite successfully sent to all of you guys!

9 hours ago, Noemura said:

I'm so interested with this clan and it would be an honor if i can join.

IGN : Noemura

MR : 10

Thank you :D

Greetings Noemura! Thanks for choosing the Keepers of Kerberos. Of course you can join our clan. I'll invite you as soon as I can, expect the invite to arrive in about an hour or less. Welcome aboard, Tenno.

This clan seems extremely well organized and enduring (3 years old '-' ), it is easy to see that there was a lot of effort put into it, and i would really like to join it :)

I am mostly a endless runs solo player (or general purpose solo player), but it is pretty boring to just do things alone, and using the public setting is not always a option, and having a group of people you can rely on seems like a really nice thing.

I mostly like to keep my problems to myself, because usually people don't feel like getting x at y moment, but if the clan ever needs someone to participate in something i will always be up for it.

In terms of gear, all im really missing is arcanes (trying to get a immortal inaros/valkyr, because gotta love going AFK on stalker's face) , so i guess it would be fun doing raids with others.

IGN Robertshadow

MR 8

12 hours ago, Robertshadow said:

This clan seems extremely well organized and enduring (3 years old '-' ), it is easy to see that there was a lot of effort put into it, and i would really like to join it :)

I am mostly a endless runs solo player (or general purpose solo player), but it is pretty boring to just do things alone, and using the public setting is not always a option, and having a group of people you can rely on seems like a really nice thing.

I mostly like to keep my problems to myself, because usually people don't feel like getting x at y moment, but if the clan ever needs someone to participate in something i will always be up for it.

In terms of gear, all im really missing is arcanes (trying to get a immortal inaros/valkyr, because gotta love going AFK on stalker's face) , so i guess it would be fun doing raids with others.

IGN Robertshadow

MR 8

Greetings Robertshadow! I've successfully sent you an invite.

2 hours ago, Sherlean said:

Hello everyone,

I would like to be considered as candidate, I've wrote to Gnakignak but I didn't got a reply yet, who can I contact?

Hello Sherlean! Gnakignak sent you an official reply. ^▽^

• 1 month later...

Hello.

I'm not sure if you are still recruiting, but If so, I would like to join. I have mostly played solo up to this point and have decided that its time for me to start trying to play multiplayer.

IGN: D.Reks

MR: 9

I only speak english.

Thank you!