The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Team- Phx Sucht Neue Member

Phazada

Der Clan Team-PHX sucht noch Aktive Member die Lust haben einen Raid-Clan aufzubauen. Wir sind eine Lustige und engagierte Truppe. Mit Internen Clan-Events bieten wir EUCH auch neben den Raids viel Abwechslung. 

Wir bieten euch: Erfahrene Member, aktive Member, TS, Kommunikation, Forum-Steam, WEB-Site (Im Aufbau).

Wir wollen: Loyale und aktive Member. Ihr solltet zuverlässig sein und eine Geistige Reife mitbringen um konstruktive am Clanleben teil zu nehmen. 

Besucht uns im TS und lernt uns kennen. Meldet euch bei mir oder einem im Clan. Wir freuen uns schon jetzt auf EUCH :-D  

LG Phazada (UncleSam)

I WANT YOu

For Team- PHX

The Clan Team PHX still looking for active members who like to build a Raid clan. We are a funny and dedicated troop. With internal clan events, we offer YOU also in addition to the raids much variety.

We offer you: Experienced members, active members, TS, communication, forum Steam, WEB-Site (Under construction).

We want: Loyal and active member. You should be reliable and a spiritual maturity to bring constructive on communities living in part to take.

Visit us in the TS and learn to know each other. Report to me or one of the communities. We are looking forward to YOU :-DThe Clan Team PHX still looking for active members who like to build a Raid clan. We are a funny and dedicated troop. With internal clan events, we offer YOU also in addition to the raids much variety.

We offer you: Experienced members, active members, TS, communication, forum Steam, WEB-Site (Under construction).

We want: Loyal and active member. You should be reliable and a spiritual maturity to bring constructive on communities living in part to take.

Visit us in the TS and learn to know each other. Report to me or one of the communities. We are looking forward to YOU :-D

Best Regards Phazada (UncleSam)

I WANT YOu

For Team- PHX

Edited by Phazada