The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxium Dilemmas

(PSN)Zashukitsune

Question

Oxium.  You can't dig it up, you can't get it from planet excavators.  Your only hope is that some deranged mechanical bird will miss you when it tries to rams your face in, just so you can properly shoot it out of the air and get a handful of the stuff.

I would personally like other ways to obtain it, simply because of some items and their massively high oxium costs (been wanting Grattler for a while, but at 3500 oxium, it's not really feasible in the short term) and oxium always seems to be the fence I can't jump over....BUT that's not the point of this post.

What I'm here to ask for is for people's farming solutions for this weird little resource, favorite frames, weapons, planets, any strategies you might have for collecting it en masse instead of 30 per mission.

4 answers to this question

It is also available from lockers if you have scavenge on your kubrow or Master Thief on your frame, but you will still get more from running high level corpus interceptions. I find Cerberus (Pluto) tends to yield the most oxium, and a Hydroid and/or Nekros will always improve your chances.

It's not too difficult to do solo, but it is better to go with a full group because you get more enemies to spawn.