The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lucky Rabbit (Closed)

Ristle.

About Us

Howdy! I'm Ristle. of Lucky Rabbit, which is a newer Ghost Clan. The objective of Lucky Rabbit is to expand friendships, as well as loot in video games

New or old player, it matters not, since all are welcome at Lucky Rabbit. Are you looking for a group with the possibility for more organized play? We have a forum and website, to help set things up in advance. There are also helpful links to things such as the wikia, market, and other information that a fresh Tenno can utilize, and even a more battle-hardened player can consult from time to time.

Not looking to expand past a Ghost Clan at this point in time, which caps at 10 members, since the idea is that smaller groups tend to have better chemistry together, and people don't tend to "get lost in the crowd" when it isn't booming in size. Though, if there is ample demand, I will upgrade to a Shadow Clan.

Requirements

As far as requirements, we just ask that people have a positive attitude, and be willing to play the game. Just means that we ask that people log in from time to time, since playing with other players is quite enjoyable. I would peg the clan as more of a casual outing, as opposed to the more serious options that exist within the game, which is something that potential new members need to keep in mind. 

Activity

Hours of operation at this point in time tend to start around 7 PM EST, when daily reset happens, and dies down around 10-11 PM. Weekends tend to be more open on times people are on. I suspect that as the clan grows, so too will the times of activity.

Benefits

Dojo that has all the main labs built, and researched to some degree

There is a Discord server, complete with ample warnings regarding user data and security

Forum for ease of planning and coordinating

Leader that loves Warframe, and plays too much every single day

Community built around the desire for friendship and video games

Poorman guides, crafted by simple people, to be easy reads

Contact

If this sounds appealing to you, feel free to visit our site www.luckyrabbit.org, reply to this thread, PM me on the forums here, or message me in-game @ Ristle. and wait for me to reply to you. I want to thank you for taking the time to read our recruitment thread, and may RNG smile upon you this day, fellow Tenno!

Update 2/11/2016 - Clan filled up,which means that until barracks are built, we are filled at this point in time. Outstanding requests will be sought out and offered clan membership. Look forward to us in the Clan Shadow section in the coming week?

Edited by Ristle.

I'm sorry for the late reply, Sillfix. I just noticed the reply to the thread, so I have sent a friend invite in the game, to make it easier to invite you into the clan.

A big thank you to the Warframe community, for being awesome and giving Lucky Rabbit a chance, as we are now six seven Tenno strong! Our clan research is entering the final stages, and thanks to help from a newer member named Schmoople, the clan had an excellent round of Nekros farming earlier today, going 3/3 in just three runs.

Oh, and we had three members get plat discounts in the last two days, with two of those people getting -75% off, since the "lucky" in the name lives up to its namesake.

Edited by Ristle.

Thank you both for the interest in Lucky Rabbit, StoneMountain117 & Shayateen!

@ StoneMountain117

I based the clan activity on my usual playtime, since I make it a point to log in nightly, once the servers reset. The clan has grown so much, in so little time, that our activity seems to be spread out throughout the day now. We even have a European member, to give an idea of how varied things are now.

As I log out around 10-11 PM, I am uncertain at the moment who is on later than that, but I believe we currently have a member or two that is on during your time, assuming you meant about 12 AM, instead of PM. I'll be sending you a friend request in the game, and will attempt to mesage you ingame later on today, if possible.

@ Shayateen

Friend request sent, so I can invite you easier into the clan. Our forum has a basic beginner guide here