The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Third Degree #1 Moon Clan On Xbox One Is Recruiting!

(XBOX)Stil

Hi there! The Third Degree is recruiting any active players who are looking for a home. We have 900 active members and we always have people available to help you. We are currently number two on the leaderboards and hold one of the highest kill counts in one week for any clan on Xbox. We have a beautiful dojo with a lot to offer. The clan also hosts contests and giveaways!

If you are interested in joining please contact: Forma Blueprint for an invite! :) Hope to see you soon Tenno!

-Forma Blueprint of The Third Degree

Edited by (XB1)Forma Blueprint

Hi there! The Third Degree is recruiting any active players who are looking for a home. We have 900 active members and we always have people available to help you. We are currently number one on the leaderboards and hold the current highest kill count in one week for any clan on Xbox. We have a beautiful dojo with a lot to offer. The clan also hosts contests and giveaways!

If you are interested in joining please contact: Forma Blueprint, Taylors Legit, ShoNuf III, Devin Ryder or Gottii Moneyy for an invite! :) Hope to see you soon Tenno!

-Forma Blueprint of The Third Degree

I am interested in your clan but I do have some questions. You are the #1 Moon clan on Xbox? I see you currently hold #1 on the Kills Leaderboard for Moon clans, but this is the first time I've seen your clan in that position. Is this the first time you have held #1 in Kills for a Moon clan? Do you hold #1 on any other Leaderboards? And are you sure that you hold the record for most Kills in a week for a Moon clan? Or am I misunderstanding what you've posted? Also, do you hold any event trophies? Thanks in advance for answering my questions. Edited by (XB1)HasHairyNipzzz

I am interested in your clan but I do have some questions. You are the #1 Moon clan on Xbox? I see you currently hold #1 on the Kills Leaderboard for Moon clans, but this is the first time I've seen your clan in that position. Is this the first time you have held #1 in Kills for a Moon clan? Do you hold #1 on any other Leaderboards? And are you sure that you hold the record for most Kills in a week for a Moon clan? Or am I misunderstanding what you've posted? Also, do you hold any event trophies? Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Hi. Thank you for your interest in our clan! We are a new clan. This is why you have not seen us as number one before. I do have records of our highest amount of kills and have yet to see anyone with higher kills. I have no problem admitting we don't have the most kills in one week if we are proven otherwise. This screenshot can be viewed on my showcase on my XBL profile. We do not have any event trophy as we have not been around for any events :) If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!

Hi. Thank you for your interest in our clan! We are a new clan. This is why you have not seen us as number one before. I do have records of our highest amount of kills and have yet to see anyone with higher kills. I have no problem admitting we don't have the most kills in one week if we are proven otherwise. This screenshot can be viewed on my showcase on my XBL profile. We do not have any event trophy as we have not been around for any events :) If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!

I appreciate your timely response. I have seen Lock n Load or one of the other long lasting Moons with 6+mil before but I suppose your clan was not around then, or wasn't a Moon yet. While it does take decent skill/coordination to reach the top of many leaderboards, especially all at once or consistently, I hope you do not end up burning yourselves out. Since the boards reset weekly, a lot of the longer lasting clans seem to ignore them for the most part unless in some sort of specific tournament/competition with one another. The Kills leaderboard is a decent measure of a clan's overall activity/member count, but thrown off a bit if there is kill farming. I wish you and your clan the best of luck, hopefully you will be around for a while and keep up the good work, so as to more accurately claim the position of #1 Xbox Warframe clan. I will take some time to consider my options. Edited by (XB1)HasHairyNipzzz

I am interested in joining your clan. Are you in an alliance? Are there any requirements? What kind of members are you looking for?

The Third Degree is currently in an alliance with Solar Seas, The Disposables, and The Paladin Order. All of which are top tier clans. The kind of people they look for are respectful, and usually are active players. If you message Forma Blueprint on xbox live he can tell you more! :D

Hello,

I'm new to Warframe and am looking to get into playing it full-time. I'm from the day 1 Destiny crowd and have come to a point that I'm burned out on Destiny and overall bored. Warframe kind of slipped under the radar for me and I wish I hadn't forgotten about. After having watched the youtube video titled "35 reason why Warframe is better than Destiny": https://youtu.be/KUN32LFCRZU  I am inclined to believe the same.

Anyhow.. I'm very new and just made a character. I'm not sure what level I need to be before I can accept a clan invite, but I am very interested in joining an active clan of awesome players. I'm a fairly chill laid back adult, get along with everyone and am eager to learn how to play Warframe and get good at the game.

So I would definitely like an invite if possible :)

Gamertag: Sonico h2o

Was kicked from clan for "questioning" a general kicking me from chat in a private message.  He was so enraged at the very idea that i'd question him in a PM that he demoted me from Comet and removed me from the clan, all over an imagined slight to his ego.

Same as with others, Forma remains silent about it.

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama.

Either the trusted lower leadership has gone rogue or the upper leadership has gone afk, either way, chaos.

Edited by (XB1)SooperSmurph

• 2 weeks later...