The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✭✭ Guardian Divinity ✭✭ | Moved to Storm Clan | Gaming Community | New Player Friendly | Discord |

Lattymoy

b5mxrn.png

http://www.guardiandivinity.com/ (Currently under construction)

ABOUT US:

Guardian Divinity is a new gaming community. We were founded in 2013 on the PlayStation 3 and went by the name of Code Four/Code Twelve

(Later renamed to The Silicon Knights on the PlayStation 4). The clan itself was restarted on the PC platform. We are not like other community's.

We don't require you to be a Mastery Rank 1 or play 24 hours a day. We accept the newest of players and they grow up with us.

We are a Divine community; we expect the utmost Loyalty, Honor and Respect from every single one of our members.

We stand by a lenient Code of Conduct and we expect it to be followed. We look forward to your initiation.

WARFRAME:

The community is majorly housed in Warframe and will be for the foreseeable future. We are currently a Storm Clan (Obviously).

We host weekly events ranging from Suicide Survivals to Dojo Dueling Tournaments. You may also donate to the prize pool when necessary.

We are with the Dark Guardians Community Alliance currently and neither of us participate in Conclave (Unless event oriented) or Solar Rails.

Participation in Events, Missions, Raids and Etc are NOT required by any of our members but we do suggest you participate.

Our growth in Warframe has been amazing and this is just the beginning of our tremendous journey. 

WHAT WE OFFER:

- 24 Hour Discord with organized channels

- An active and friendly member base

- Complete dojo with full research  

- Other game support: Insurgency, H1Z1, Etc

Our age requirement is 15+, but of course exceptions can be made! We encourage you to contact us anyways!

Still interested in joining? Comment below your Mastery Rank, IGN and Steam Name.

We look forward to your initiation!

Credit to Fusion Community for the simple forum layout

Edited by MackC12

Mastery Rank: 13

IGN: VicariousRage

Steam ID (Do not judge please...): Pepperoni and Satan

I would love to join your clan, and will be willing to help out and hopefully be apart of something great.

(I am in game now)

Edited by VicariousRage

Mastery Rank: 13

IGN: VicariousRage

Steam ID (Do not judge please...): Pepperoni and Satan

I would love to join your clan, and will be willing to help out and hopefully be apart of something great.

(I am in game now)

Invite sent!

Mastery Rank: 5

IGN: cmayN

Steam ID: /id/cmayN/ - current name "ekwality"

Previous PS4 player but now i play PC.  Very active player and looking to grow as a clan.
Applying with "Zuker123"

Would love to join. 

IGN: Zuker123

Steam Id: nLT // Zuker

Id like to grow as a player in your clan, Im active and willing to help however I can.

invited!

IGN: cmayN

Steam ID: /id/cmayN/ - current name "ekwality"

Previous PS4 player but now i play PC.  Very active player and looking to grow as a clan.

Applying with "Zuker123"

Would love to join. 

Invited!

IGN: Brianthas

Steam ID: Vanyel611

I've been looking for an active clan for a while- went through the whole shebang with another one only to have them never go online!

I'm online now and will be for a while, will also be online tomorrow after about 1pm pst.

IGN: Brianthas

Steam ID: Vanyel611

I've been looking for an active clan for a while- went through the whole shebang with another one only to have them never go online!

I'm online now and will be for a while, will also be online tomorrow after about 1pm pst.

Invited!

Mastery Rank: 8

IGN: Xherai

Steam ID: (Changes often current one is) Not Arthur Digby Sellers

I'd like to join because I'd like to be apart of an active clan. Other clans that I've tried to join have ended dying or just have inactive members. I'm fairly active now and am willing to help out with whatever's needed.

Mastery Rank: 8

IGN: Xherai

Steam ID: (Changes often current one is) Not Arthur Digby Sellers

I'd like to join because I'd like to be apart of an active clan. Other clans that I've tried to join have ended dying or just have inactive members. I'm fairly active now and am willing to help out with whatever's needed.

Invite sent!