The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik Or Something Else?

(XBOX)GetDELETED1681

Question

4 answers to this question

You can switch later, but you will need different lenses and the quest only gives you one for the path you choose. The paths also share the same cap of what can be earned in a day so it will slow you down to split up. Plus it costs a good amount of focus to "unlock" each of the others if you want to be able to switch.

When you go to the interface to spend focus points a big blue thing pops up warning us that we should expect major changes... So honestly I'd go with the one you like the theme of, more so than the one you think has the best abilities right this second.

As far as popularity, when I'm playing I tend to see nothing but Madurai lasers going off, but I'm on PC. Not sure what the console peasants are doing with their focus points. I'm mostly Zenurik and loving the energy regen, but it feels like the sort of thing that'll get nerfed...

Edited by VKhaun

The most popular ones Seems to be Zenurik, Naramon, and Vazarin.

Unairu and Madurai Are underpowered In my opinion.

And, to answer your Questions, yes, you can Switch. But, the only way to do so, is to install whatever lens you're Switching to onto a frame you'll use A Lot and yeah, gather focus for that Lens. Once you have the 50k needed in order to unlock a new School, you'll have Access to it.

The Most Common Ones Are Zenurik and Naramon, at least on PS4....

TBH, I'd Just stick to Zenurik, Can't beat 4 energy regen per Second. And, for your Melee Frames, Excal, Valkyr, Wukong....Install a Naramon Lens on them for Shadow Step.

But it's All up to you. This is just what i would do.

I would suggest Zenurik. Its best for caster frames. Some of the passives can even benefit your group.

Íf you want to be able to instantly rez people and aoe heal, which can be handy in high level missions, take Vazarin.

If you want to run invisible with crit melee (solo, not much advised for group play) pick Naramon.

The other two schools do not have much to work with atm.

I personaly went for Vazarin first, but switched to Zenurik. Now I have all the schools unlocked, but get focus for Zenurik, Naramon and Vazarin, with Zenurik being my main.

As for switching to a new school, you need to get an appropriate lens for the school you want to switch to (either buy of market/player or get from Sortie reward), equip it and get your first 50k focus with it. That will allow you to unlock the new school and use the basic ability. Then you can invest in the school freely.

And as for splitting your focus farming, if you have a focus farming settup (Loki + melee weapon) put one lens (for example Zenurik) on the frame and one lens (for example Naramon) on the weapon. At the end of a good farm run you will earn aprox. 37,5k focus for each of the schools.