The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iso Casual But Active Clan

db0ssman

ISO a small but active casual clan. I'm new to warframe, but as I raise in level it is becoming increasingly difficult to solo things (especially defense based game modes). I currently have a lvl 30 Mag & Volt and am building an Oberon (one piece away from building Trinity).  I usually like to play support classes in MMO's and so that is what I'm going for in Warframe too. I generally don't read guides or wiki's, so I tend to have very unusual builds, so if you are hyper competitive and only want people that strictly adhere to the current meta, I'm probably a bad fit for your clan.

I've been playing about 2 weeks and play in the evenings (~ 7pm EST to 11 or 12). I'm willing to sign up for teamspeak or a similar program if I need to for the clan, but preferably nothing that costs money. Please send me a message if you think I'd fit in your clan.

Thanks for the invite but I joined a different clan. I'm not sure if I'm going to stay with it though, because I think I'm on a different time zone than the other members and there is no point joining a clan if I'm going to be the only one on while I play. How many members does your clan have and when is your clan active?