Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slide Forward Flip Should End With Another Slide, Not Awkward Motionless Stop

Luxangel7

I understand that they made it so you can't exploit the motion of infinitely regaining stamina while propelling yourself forward from a sliding position.

However, they need to make one last tweak where you can Slide > Forward flip > Slide (and then no more forward flip)

Instead of how it is now: Slide > Forward flip > stop.

It's really jarring and breaks the fluidity of motion in gameplay.

I really hope they consider making this small change as right now using this motion combo feels really jarring and just..weird.

Edited by LuxAngel7

slide as you flip. continue to slide.

edit: what i mean is, you just have to hit crouch again to keep sliding. also there are tons of times i want to flip forward but not slide. so you get a choice. which is always nice.

Edited by MetalGerbil

I have the same issue. In the past all we had to do was sprint, then slide and you didn't need to hold down sprint to do it. No longer. I can get around it by holding shift to sprint while its happening. But I have ctrl mapped to crouch so to let go of ctrl but not shift and then hit ctrl again to go back into slide is very awkward.

repetedly Slide-Flipping is not as easy as it was. It takes timing now to do so otherwise you will just stop. This was in part to slow down on how easy it was to speed-flip through levels iirc.

repetedly Slide-Flipping is not as easy as it was. It takes timing now to do so otherwise you will just stop. This was in part to slow down on how easy it was to speed-flip through levels iirc.

Due to the way I did it before, I didn't really have to readjust after the update that changed it... So it is still pretty easy for me. Unless, of course, I run into the issue of the appropriate keys turning unresponsive randomly.