Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Golden Apocalypse Is Recruiting!

(XBOX)BroadsideMobsta

The Golden Apocalypse is recruiting! We are a top tier mountain clan looking for active members to join. We are a member of The Arbiters Rage alliance, have an emblem, and our labs are researched. We also have many active members to assist or just chat with in both clan and alliance chat.

We have a very organized clan ranking system:

Ur Mom: NOBODY is this rank, i honestly have no idea why its a rank but its staying haha

Pestilence: This rank is for members who just joined, most people outgrow this rank very soon

Kharon: Achieve this rank by either being MR 5 or higher or in the clan for a week or more

Death: This for those in the clan for 2 weeks or more and show an interest in the clan/alliance

War: For those who show loyalty, help others, and have knowledge of the game and share what they know with other members

Horsemen: This rank is for those who have been in the clan for a very long time and are truly dedicated

Council: These are the most trusted members within the clan, any problems, questions, concerns they are there to help. They show an immense amount of loyalty and interest in the future of the clan and its members

If you have any other questions or wish to become a member of The Golden Apocalypse feel free to msg me on xbox. My gamertag is BroadsideMobste