The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates Question.

Rainwalker

Question

11 answers to this question

After you neutralize a syndicate, you should get the very basic sigil of that particular syndicate without notice.

Maybe you should check it out yourself on the appearance slot first.

Edited by SpryCrow

If you do not have the option to get their sigil, you most likely already have initiated with them before. Have you checked if you have the base sigil yet?

After you neutralize a syndicate, you should get the very basic sigil of that particular syndicate without notice.

Maybe you should check it out yourself on the appearance slot first.

Indeed sigil was in my inventory all this time. Thanks guys!

I didn't want to create new topic, so i'll post my question here. Let's say i maxed standing with Red Veil and Steel Meridian and start working on standing with other syndicates. Will my standing with two said syndicates remain or will it drop because i will be "performing favors for an opposing or enemy syndicate"? I'm curious because right now i am at MR9 and cannot buy Rakta Cernos. If i start working for other syndicates now will my standing with Red Veil drop and i'll have to work all the way up to the Exalted rank again once i'm MR12?

Yes, if you work for an opposing Syndicate, you will lose rep in your current one. I would wait to pick up the items you want from your current Syndicates, and then move on to getting the others. You can balance four, but it's something you should work on from the start to avoid negative standing. I started with Hexis, Suda, and Meridian. I traded for the weapons from the other three and only worked on Red Veil for the large team ammo restore (something you can't get anywhere else and is not tradeable). To do that, I initiated into Red Veil and only ran Steel Meridian missions. This gained me rep in Veil, but didn't hurt my standing with Hexis or Suda. I'm assuming you can do something similar with the other three. But if all you want is the weapons, it's easier to concentrate on three, get those weapons, then get another set to trade for the ones you need. The only other reason to worry with all of them is if you want the cosmetics also.

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

Let's say i maxed standing with Red Veil and Steel Meridian and start working on standing with other syndicates. Will my standing with two said syndicates remain or will it drop because i will be "performing favors for an opposing or enemy syndicate"?

Short answer, YES.

You are kinda in the middle of dilemma, since most strategic way to go with syndicate farming is either SM + Hexis + Suda, or Perrin + Veil + Loka.

Farming for an extra syndicate will definitely lose one of your current choices.

I suggest farming for the extra syndicate standing ONLY IF you're interested in the non-tradable items. Otherwise trade for it by all means.

....and i'll have to work all the way up to the Exalted rank again once i'm MR12?

Except you're in negative standing, sacrifice is only required for the first time you rank up, after that you are no longer required to resubmit that again.

Thank you for the answers.

The truth is i started all this syndicate thing only recently when i learned that my Loki Prime can have these cool augment mods. So i jumped in with Red Veil without reading about best combination. Then i saw that Steel Meridian standing is also rising with RV missions and realized i can get Vaykor Hek and Vaykor Marelok from them. I thought "cool, i'll do SM missions too!". That's how i got into position that i am now :) Oh well. At least weapons and mods are tradable.

Except you're in negative standing, sacrifice is only required for the first time you rank up, after that you are no longer required to resubmit that again.

So... if we want, we could trade from left 3 syndicates to right 3 every week and pay nothing for it (once you pay the first time)

So... if we want, we could trade from left 3 syndicates to right 3 every week and pay nothing for it (once you pay the first time)

Yes, unless you have negative standing with that syndicate, which you have to pay a potato + forma everytime you rank back to neutral.

Yes, unless you have negative standing with that syndicate, which you have to pay a potato + forma everytime you rank back to neutral.

a forma is okay... but potato too? 

but from neutral to higher... do you need the creds at least everytime, or just click and next rank?