The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons Mod Help

ScoutElite

Question

10 answers to this question

It would be easier if you tell us what weapons you plan on using, so we can give you build examples.
Anyway most weapons builds looks like this :
Primary : Serration,Split chamber,2-4 Elemental  mods,Faction mod/Impact/Slash/Puncture mod and Punch through/Fire rate.
Melee : Pressure point,Spoiled strike,2-4 Elemental  mods,Faction mod/Impact/Slash/Puncture mod and Fury.

Im a mr 12 and I feel like im behind in damage can anyone help me with a list of good primary secondary and melee mod

Assuming you have the standard mods it just be that you're using weaker weapons compared to your squadmates

Secondary : Hornet Strike, Barrel Diff, Lethal Torrent, Elements.

It would be easier if you tell us what weapons you plan on using, so we can give you build examples.

Anyway most weapons builds looks like this :

Primary : Serration,Split chamber,2-4 Elemental  mods,Faction mod/Impact/Slash/Puncture mod and Punch through/Fire rate.

Melee : Pressure point,Spoiled strike,2-4 Elemental  mods,Faction mod/Impact/Slash/Puncture mod and Fury.

Braton prime vaykor hek, sonicor vaykor marelok, scindo prime orthos prime

Braton prime vaykor hek, sonicor vaykor marelok, scindo prime orthos prime

I don't use the braton prime much (just not my weapon, I respect its power)

The vaykor hek has a great crit build. Get primed point blank, primed ravage, and blunderbuss on it and you're already dealing a great amount of damage. I personally use critical deceleration as well and vicious spread. I don't think it really suffers from the added spread or slower fire rate. The last three are totally up to you. If you want punch through use seeking fury and groups of enemies drop like flies, but it's a waste until they group. I would recommend an elemental combo and either a faction mod or another elemental for that extra damage.

Vaykor marelok is really similar, just with the pistol variants and i like a little status chance on the side.

Sonicor is one that I normally just put as much damage as i possibly can onto. It's crit chance is too low for a crit build and there's 0% status so I do hornet strike, two elemental combos, barrel diffusion, magnum force, and lethal torrent. Sometimes I swap an elemental for gunslinger but i always include primed heated charge for the nice damage.

Scindo prime is another crit weapon so the normal crit mods and berserker are absolutely necessary. Of course, pressure point. If you deal with the slowness, you can throw on spoiled strike. I don't like it so I don't. you can speed it up more with fury and I don't have the shadow debt mods cuz console but i would think body count and blood rush would go nicely on it with that added attack speed. Fill the empty slots with elementals and you're good.

Orthos prime is kind of a weird one to build for because it doesn't have any stats to build for. It's really long so I like to put primed reach on it and kill enemies across the map with the wind from my swing. Berserker "works" on it but not particularly well. I use pressure point, fury, primed reach, spoiled strike, an elemental combo, an extra element, and either buzzkill (I don't know if jagged edge would be worth it), berserker, or a faction mod.

I don't use the braton prime much (just not my weapon, I respect its power)

The vaykor hek has a great crit build. Get primed point blank, primed ravage, and blunderbuss on it and you're already dealing a great amount of damage. I personally use critical deceleration as well and vicious spread. I don't think it really suffers from the added spread or slower fire rate. The last three are totally up to you. If you want punch through use seeking fury and groups of enemies drop like flies, but it's a waste until they group. I would recommend an elemental combo and either a faction mod or another elemental for that extra damage.

Vaykor marelok is really similar, just with the pistol variants and i like a little status chance on the side.

Sonicor is one that I normally just put as much damage as i possibly can onto. It's crit chance is too low for a crit build and there's 0% status so I do hornet strike, two elemental combos, barrel diffusion, magnum force, and lethal torrent. Sometimes I swap an elemental for gunslinger but i always include primed heated charge for the nice damage.

Scindo prime is another crit weapon so the normal crit mods and berserker are absolutely necessary. Of course, pressure point. If you deal with the slowness, you can throw on spoiled strike. I don't like it so I don't. you can speed it up more with fury and I don't have the shadow debt mods cuz console but i would think body count and blood rush would go nicely on it with that added attack speed. Fill the empty slots with elementals and you're good.

Orthos prime is kind of a weird one to build for because it doesn't have any stats to build for. It's really long so I like to put primed reach on it and kill enemies across the map with the wind from my swing. Berserker "works" on it but not particularly well. I use pressure point, fury, primed reach, spoiled strike, an elemental combo, an extra element, and either buzzkill (I don't know if jagged edge would be worth it), berserker, or a faction mod.

ty