The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning Player Who's Starting Over

Troscus

I played Warframe almost three years ago with a friend, but quit because I found it repetitive. After TotalBiscuit's video on WF, I looked around, liked what I saw, and decided to pick it up on my old account. I tried to go solo and set my own pace, but I've hit a wall. I can't continue alone, and random pugs are absolute torture for me. So, I decided to join a clan. This is a new experience for me; I've played other MMO's, but got everything I wanted from them by myself. The only clan/guild I've ever joined was a roleplay guild in WoW, but that didn't last long. I've never been a member of a "normal" clan, and don't really know what to expect. I'm also not great at Warframe, as evidence by me being unable to complete the starmap alone. I don't really know what I'm looking for in a clan, but I suppose I'd have a clue if there was RP (which the internet has assured me doesn't exist in WF, for some reason).

I've gotten an invite from one clan, but they had a strict 21+ rule, and I'm only 20. So, if that distinction matters to you, there it is.

emm, why?

IDK, I thought that was common in online clans? Everyone hates having really high voiced kids who jump into whatever's happening by saying "hey" 30 times and repeating the last meme they heard. I figured that was a buffer.

IDK, I thought that was common in online clans? Everyone hates having really high voiced kids who jump into whatever's happening by saying "hey" 30 times and repeating the last meme they heard. I figured that was a buffer.

ehm, no it`s not common, and is pointless actually, I`ve only seen one guy do that in 2 years lol

and they could just kick these people. probably they want mature people or something, anyway who cares? xD

• 1 month later...

Hello Troscus

I'd like to invite you over to come be a part of The Chaos Vanguard and hope that you will consider joining.

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include:
--> Minimum age of sixteen(16)
--> Ability to communicate in English
--> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

Links:
Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon!

Kind Regards
Triggis