The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verucas Illusion Recruiting Now +300 Members Open To All Mr All Research Done International English Clan

Zarellyn

Hi,I would like to join your clan.

IGN: Ghostofpast

I sent the invite by raven. It should be arriving shortly. Welcome to CV!

I would like to join, I meet all the requirements.

IGN:ZedTheAwesome

It says you are already part of a clan. Once you leave the clan just leave another message, or message me in-game, and I can surely get you an invite.

Hi, I'm 21 years old and started playing 2 weeks ago. I'm currently MR 5  and I'm looking for a nice clan with european players and voice communication. I tend to be a bit quiet but I'm actually nice, friendly and helpfull guy.

IGN: DeimosEvotec

Edit: I also made an application on your website http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/

Edited by DeimosEvotec

Im 22 just started playing recently

IGN: redrummuder93

I sent the invite out. Hope we can help you out.

Hi, I'm 21 years old and started playing 2 weeks ago. I'm currently MR 5  and I'm looking for a nice clan with european players and voice communication. I tend to be a bit quiet but I'm actually nice, friendly and helpfull guy.

IGN: DeimosEvotec

Edit: I also made an application on your website http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/

Hey Deimos, I sent you the invite to the clan. If you hop on our Teamspeak you can finish the application to the website.

Can i join ? :)

IGN: -GoldCloak-

Invite Sent. Welcome to CV!

Hello, I'm an MR10 Lone Tenno, looking for a casual clan to run with, and you guys seem like you'd be fun.

IGN: DominusTenebrae

I just sent you the invite. Hope to be as fun as we sound :D

Hello, I'm a MR5 new player looking for a clan to join up with.

I primarily run solo, but I am really enjoying the game and I heard it's even more fun with groups.

IGN: Rustysquash

Yeah you can surely find some people to play with in CV! Welcome!

Hey! Saw you guys message on the recruitment chat but since I'm kind of new, didn't know how to reply.  Good to see a topic around here;  I'd like to join in on the fun.

IGN: CristianJaviM

That's fine, you just needed to message him and he could have given you an invite. Anyways, I sent the invite. Welcome to CV!

Hi, I'm a MR 5 new player, looking for a nice clan to join.

IGN: Thalandis

Hey, thanks for picking us Thalandis. Welcome to CV!

Finland based 30-year old Tenno here, looking for a first clan to join in! Month of playing Warframe behind me, fell in love hard with this game. But soloing can only take you so far, and here i am looking for likeminded people to do things with. MR7 with several different frames, eager to do end game stuff, learn more about the game and get to know the community. 

IGN: Nopetastic

Finland based 30-year old Tenno here, looking for a first clan to join in! Month of playing Warframe behind me, fell in love hard with this game. But soloing can only take you so far, and here i am looking for likeminded people to do things with. MR7 with several different frames, eager to do end game stuff, learn more about the game and get to know the community. 

IGN: Nopetastic

Sent the invite out, hope you enjoy your stay here!

IGN: SQxGuardian

MR5

95h playtime

Hello! I dont play very often (studying physics) but i would love to join your clan.

Hey, I'm studying physics aswell looking to get my Engineering Degree so I can understand the play constraints. Good luck with the studies and welcome to CV!

invite me

IGN: Blazewan

Invite sent. Welcome to CV!

IGN: MasonBeryl

MR 15 

i'm on nearly everyday and willing to help others

Your help will surely be appreciated, Thanks. Welcome to CV!

Hey y'all,

IGN: inceptionnaire

MR: 12

Been playing since update 5.

Looking for chill people to group with.

Hope we're chill enough for ya. Welcome to CV!

Hey guys I am interested to join your clan :D
I just recently started really getting into Warframe and have been none stop playing since I downloaded it 
IGN: Mastereh

Invite sent. Welcome to CV!

IGN: melond1337 

Id love to join, gotta get me that jat kittag you know :)

Nice man. Invite sent, Welcome to CV!