The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verucas Illusion Recruiting Now +300 Members Open To All Mr All Research Done International English Clan

Zarellyn

Hello!

I'm new to this game but already fell in love with it. I have every second or third week completely free and those days I like to grind grind grind. Would love to get some clan action going on. The community in this game has been so nice this far.

IGN: E-trick 

Hi!  Finally at the stage where I can't progress any further without some support and camaraderie. 

Did some research and I hope this clan is the one for me. I have a full time job so I don't get to play all day everyday but I've leveled up to a reasonable level solo and want to start running with other players to unlock some of the fun stuff and more interesting Frames.

If you think I'm a good match for your clan let me know.

IGN - "Pel."

Hi I would love to join this clan.

IGN:ScoutRounder

Invite Sent. Welcome to CV!

Hey, just started playing Warframe 4 days ago and I've already put in 40 hours. This game is addicting as hell and I'm looking for a chill clan to join as my first. MR4, IGN is mattplusfred. Thanks!

Hope we can help you advance! Welcome to CV.

IGN: Hellflinger

I hang with Masonberyl, same MR (15) and I'd like to go and help out wherever he goes. Getting away from my abusive guildmaster is a plus; please, take me with you!

Hope we can provide a relief to that. Welcome to CV, enjoy your stay!

Hello!

I'm new to this game but already fell in love with it. I have every second or third week completely free and those days I like to grind grind grind. Would love to get some clan action going on. The community in this game has been so nice this far.

IGN: E-trick 

I sent the invite to you, Welcome to CV!

Hi!  Finally at the stage where I can't progress any further without some support and camaraderie. 

Did some research and I hope this clan is the one for me. I have a full time job so I don't get to play all day everyday but I've leveled up to a reasonable level solo and want to start running with other players to unlock some of the fun stuff and more interesting Frames.

If you think I'm a good match for your clan let me know.

IGN - "Pel."

Anyone is a good match for our clan. We take tenno of all sizes and MR. I sent the invite, Welcome to CV!

i would like to join your clan please 

MR 15

teamspeak

IGN: 8Tiger8

Invite Sent, Welcome to CV!

Hey, I'm new to Warframe and I decided to look into clans and I'd love to join yours :)

IGN: PeterLG

Invite sent. Welcome to CV!

Hey there! I'd like to join your clan if you're still recruiting.

Still pretty new to the game (MR 2 and still using some Mk1 equipment lol) but I am well and truly hooked and looking to get into the community more.

IGN is ExtraSolarDragon

Invite sent. Welcome to CV!

Hey, I'm new to Warframe and I decided to look into clans and I'd love to join yours :)

IGN: PeterLG

Hey, I'm sorry, but I was spamming "esc" to get out of menus when you sent the invite and I couldn't figure out how/if I could get it back. Can you resend it please? Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry about the wait to some of you. Invites are out. Welcome to CV!

Yo,

Still kinda new to the game and my friend and I were looking for a clan to join.

IGN: XaxyPants

MR 4

Friends IGN: TheTommygun

MR 7

Hey, im really interested in this clan, im mastery rank 9 right now and looking into some of the benefits of a clan. Would really appreciate an invite, thanks!

IGN: MrAnderson1101

Hey,

I would like to join your clan. After a long break i probably need some help to get started again :)

IGN: Kiwimuffin

Hey, I'm sorry, but I was spamming "esc" to get out of menus when you sent the invite and I couldn't figure out how/if I could get it back. Can you resend it please? Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Can i join the clan?

IGN:LokiusAsgardius

IGN: xKoris

I would love an invite.

I've been looking for a clan for a while and I'm glad you guys have people playing on EU times would love to play with some more regular people and I love you have teamspeak server. 

Thanks.

On 2/18/2016 at 8:46 PM, Br1cked said:

Hello! I would like an invite to your clan.

IGN: Br1cked

Hey man invite is sent. 

On 2/18/2016 at 5:09 AM, xKoris said:

IGN: xKoris

I would love an invite.

I've been looking for a clan for a while and I'm glad you guys have people playing on EU times would love to play with some more regular people and I love you have teamspeak server. 

Thanks.

Glad to have you on board, tenno, invite sent!

On 2/23/2016 at 11:34 PM, Airmech said:

I'd like to join.

Master Rank: 9 ( It's gonna be a fun time helpin' people. )

Yea mate, its really fun to see the progress that people make. Invite is sent.

On 2/23/2016 at 11:21 AM, Mikasaurusrex said:

Hello, im interested in joining your clan. 

IGN: Mikasaurusrex

Hey Tenno i would love for you to join us, but you are already in a clan. Please leave it first, so that the invite can go through

On 2/23/2016 at 0:15 PM, _Pantagruel said:

Hello I'd like to join your clan.

IGN: _Pantagruel

MR: 7

I'm looking for people to void-raid with.

AS we are with you tenno. Invite is sent

Edited by Hantos

17 hours ago, Johnyupl said:

Hello, I'm playing casually from time to time for a month now. Hit MR5 recently and whole new world of Tonkor bs just opened before me. :P

IGN: johnyupl

Hey man the tonkor is one of the best weapons in game. Personally its my favorite. Anyway invite is sent!

16 hours ago, dodorichard said:

can I please please please please be part of your clan

IGN: dodorichard

Yeah man np

On 2/9/2016 at 6:47 AM, Zarellyn said:

Well hi!

I was searching for a new clan and saw this post!

You can add me up under the name TheMafiaBoi 

Whenever I'm online you can count on me to assist on any matter!

Looking forward  to our cooperation ^__^

Edited by TheMafiaBoi