The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verucas Illusion Recruiting Now +300 Members Open To All Mr All Research Done International English Clan

Zarellyn

8 hours ago, iLegendRs said:

Heyo! I'd like to join. MR10

You need to leave your current clan in order to get and invite, if you head to our teamspeak server at ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk then you can find someone online there to send you an invite once you leave your clan :)

12 hours ago, Voslin said:

You need to leave your current clan in order to get and invite, if you head to our teamspeak server at ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk then you can find someone online there to send you an invite once you leave your clan :)

I've done that and applied via your forums. Now just waiting in Ts3.

Hey hey! Recently returned to warframe and brought a friend alongside, game is pretty fun as it is but being part of a community really takes it to another level! So would definitely appreciate an invite for myself and my friend if possible, thanks! 

IGN: Yevanis

IGN: Kittsyn

1 hour ago, AlmightyDman said:

Hello, I'm currently MR 4, going for 5.

I meet all the requirements

IGN: AlmightyDman

Hey mate you need to leave clan first, then we'll send an invite

Edited by Hantos

17 hours ago, Viraotic said:

I would love to join this clan :D

IGN: Viraotic

12 hours ago, NotInThisDojo said:

Hi, I just started a few days ago. I'm very interested in this game. I'd like to join if you'd have me :)

IGN: NotInThisDojo

Invites are sent tennos, hop on the teamspeak as well to meet the rest of the community! 

Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Im interested in joining but I have a couple questions. How often do you actually do LoR/jordas? Only been playing the game a couple months and havent done either of them and would like to learn how to do them. I see that you guys are based in uk? I live in the US so the time difference kind of worries me. 

On 4/18/2016 at 4:19 PM, Omola said:

Im interested in joining but I have a couple questions. How often do you actually do LoR/jordas? Only been playing the game a couple months and havent done either of them and would like to learn how to do them. I see that you guys are based in uk? I live in the US so the time difference kind of worries me. 

Well to tackle your question, yes Chaos Vanguard is based in uk, but it is actually comprised of people all over the world! Its mostly mixed of US and Uk people, but also has people from Canada, Brazil, Germany, and the NetherLands, just to name a few reigons. SO basically yes, there are american people on this ts as well (and im american too, F*** YA). Secondly, if you ask anyone who hosts raids( 3pm est and 6 pm est) to take you through the steps, they will be more than happy to coach you through the process as you do it!

Secondly you need to leave the clan that you are in, however if you do like the clan you are in, you can just hop on the teamspeak. But if you want to be in this clan, you need to leave your old one.

On 4/19/2016 at 0:58 PM, BeeerBelly said:

Id certainly like to join and be a helping part of raids / group activities.

IGN Beeerbelly

Invite is sent welcome aboard!

If you guys wanna have fun, why not Join the teamspeak?

Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk