The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verucas Illusion Recruiting Now +300 Members Open To All Mr All Research Done International English Clan

Zarellyn

2 hours ago, whey. said:

Hi,

I would love to join your clan. I am relatively new to the game so I need all the help I can get. 

IGN: whey.

8 minutes ago, DeadwoIf said:

Hey, if you're still going I'm interested.

IGN: Deadwoif , I capitalized the I but I don't think it matters

just sent invites to the both of you, here are some helpful links :P

Links:
Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

On 5/3/2016 at 7:25 AM, WisemanWeezy said:

Hey, looking to join a clan!

IGN: WisemanWeezy

23 hours ago, grimmjouh said:

i would like to join

ing;grimmjouh

I tried to add you both but it says that you are already in a clan.

Hey,I'd Like to Join Your Clan,{Just a Word of Warning,Expect Puns,Lots of 'em,That and capitalizing Almost every word {See,I'm doing it right now,Sorry,force of habbit}}

Anyway,If you've Still got Space,I'm MR 4 And I'm Almost MR 5

IGN:realfate8 {Cringey I know}

{One Last Question,Team-Speak is Optional Yes?,Just Making Sure since I Don't have a mic}

Edited by realfate8

4 hours ago, realfate8 said:

Hey,I'd Like to Join Your Clan,{Just a Word of Warning,Expect Puns,Lots of 'em,That and capitalizing Almost every word {See,I'm doing it right now,Sorry,force of habbit}}

Anyway,If you've Still got Space,I'm MR 4 And I'm Almost MR 5

IGN:realfate8 {Cringey I know}

{One Last Question,Team-Speak is Optional Yes?,Just Making Sure since I Don't have a mic}

Hey real. Sent you an invite.

Yes, Teamspeak is optional but you're missing out ;(

On 5/7/2016 at 3:50 AM, Kjelgrim said:

Hi, I would love to join your clan. I am active almost everyday.

IGN: Kjelgrim

On 5/7/2016 at 4:40 AM, n00dle_rev0luti0n said:

Seems like an awesome clan! Would really like to be a part of it!

IGN: n00dle_rev0luti0n

On 5/7/2016 at 0:05 PM, ronmar002 said:

Returning player here so I'm kinda noob with all the changes.  Would like to join your clan! :)

IGN: ronmar002

10 hours ago, Xeldorre said:

Hello! I would like to rejoin clan if is it possible. I was kicked  I think beacuse of inactivity. IGN Xeldorre

5 hours ago, Hayasii said:

Hey, would love to join your clan!

IGN: Hayasii

It's raining invites! I just sent an invite to all of you.

MR 8 here, fairly newish(few weeks maybe?), taking the game at my own pace, but looking for help and guidance with expanding my arsenal, utilizing my frames to their utmost, and a good community.

I am currently in a clan, but it's very small, has maybe 4 active members, and no one ever, ever talks.  I have not left yet simply because I have some trades posted on Market, and want to make sure I still have a Dojo for trades in case I get an order.  

Your clan looked the most appealing to me out of the several I've looked into, so if I qualify for an invite, I'd leave the old clan immediately- chances are high that I'll be actively in game at the time of message, and can leave right away.

IGN: Sardekar

PS: I have a mic and TS3, and no reservations about using them.

On 5/9/2016 at 10:18 AM, Sardekar said:

MR 8 here, fairly newish(few weeks maybe?), taking the game at my own pace, but looking for help and guidance with expanding my arsenal, utilizing my frames to their utmost, and a good community.

I am currently in a clan, but it's very small, has maybe 4 active members, and no one ever, ever talks.  I have not left yet simply because I have some trades posted on Market, and want to make sure I still have a Dojo for trades in case I get an order.  

Your clan looked the most appealing to me out of the several I've looked into, so if I qualify for an invite, I'd leave the old clan immediately- chances are high that I'll be actively in game at the time of message, and can leave right away.

IGN: Sardekar

PS: I have a mic and TS3, and no reservations about using them.

On 5/10/2016 at 9:07 AM, Sampson172 said:

i would to join.

IGN: Sampson172

Invites sent 

Well ive played the game for an average ammount of time. im 20 years old and i work as a chef (not really important)

I'm MR 9, i log on literally everyday and if i don't its rare

I love being social, i love chit chatting, and most importantly i love having fun, and helping out wherever i can

I've lately been feeling a bit of the grid a.k.a lonely and would love to get some people to play with again!.

i speak fluent English so you can expect me on TS.

All in all i Think this clan sounds like a great time, and whats more important in a game than to have fun right?.

IGN: Weaver-XP

Edited by Lightfangtheawesome