The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Themightymidgets Looking For New And Veteran Players Alike! (again)

THinkaZ

TheMightyMidgets might be looking for YOU to become a part of our clan!

We are a casual clan who enjoys playing with eachother and help eachother, we are fully equipped as in a fully build main floor on the dojo which is decorated. All researches are done. 

We have a custom badge d151d9baaefa693b375194f5e1bb0be0.png (cheers VexPrime for the drawn picture) 

The requirements for the clan is dont exceed 20 days of not being online, be nice and use common sense

We have daily raid groups but usually just 1 or 2 a day.

We are more or less all europeans, and have a rlly high active player rate if you look at our 240 members+

Due to inactives being removed theres alot of new open slots in the clan! :) 

We hope to be seeing you soon! 

We have a TS3 server which doesnt get used alot tbh. but it is there and feel free to invite your friends you play with in there aswell, we are starting to slowly move over to discord, since its the new hot thing :) 

-TheMightyMidgets & THinkaZ

Edited by THinkaZ

17 hours ago, MidgetsTossingPractice said:

Not at all! I wish you guys the best of luck. Its good to see fellow midgets roaming the solar system haha

All good ^^ you2 man ;) 

We will be wary of the man rumored to toss us for practice tho :I

• 2 months later...

Hello!I'd like to join,I recently started off playing this game on a new account (MR4)I mainly play tanky frames like rhino and valkyr but I enjoy oberon and excalibur aswell,I'm looking for a friendly community where we can all play together.I do have a valid microphone.Cheers!

3 hours ago, Criylsac said:

Hello!I'd like to join,I recently started off playing this game on a new account (MR4)I mainly play tanky frames like rhino and valkyr but I enjoy oberon and excalibur aswell,I'm looking for a friendly community where we can all play together.I do have a valid microphone.Cheers!

Awesome ^^ check ur inbox for the invite! 

• 1 month later...

Umm, hi, Think, I was already in the clan a while before, but I got kicked out cuz of inactivity.. I was reconfiguring my pc for a long time and couldn't get to play anything on it, I wanted to tell u before it all but u were never online when I was, soo, is there any chance u could invite me again? I would understand if not, I just rly liked the clan and wanted to join it again. Whatever ur decision is, thanks in advance :3