The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Disposables/the Paladin Order (Moon Clans) Come Join Us Now!

(XBOX)CrownKingNox

12696905_1112788642088168_21117512758119

I currently run 2 of the biggest clans in the game (with help of course) Want to know more about us? Feel free to message me on xbox live @MRFULL0FMYSELF (That's a zero not an O)I'll keep this short though. We're in a huge alliance with SOLAR SEAS and THE THIRD DEGREE. Both of those clans, like us, are top tier clans. We promote a more fun, respectful community for warframe. Whether you're a VETERAN player or NEW we accept all willing to help! We also do a free platinum give away every other Friday for tuning in to our live streams! SO if you want to know how our system works, the ranks are listed below! 

Thief/Guardian: This is our initiate rank, it is where EVERYONE starts at in the clans. When you join, all you need to do is keep ranking up! Focus on yourself, but if you need help feel free to ask the clan/alliance! We love helping our members grow to be better players! 

Mercenary/Hero: This is a rank that you are given automatically when you reach Mastery Rank 5 or above! If you want to join, and you're already Mastery Rank 5 or above, this is where you will start! Please keep in mind if you are still currently a Thief/Guardian, I do take time to move these ranks up. THIS is the highest rank you can achieve without doing anything to help the clans.

Rogue/Knight: This rank is given to those who show more interest in us outside of the game. By following us on facebook and posting your gamertag we go through and move you up! This will help you keep in contact with us when we aren't playing, as well as give you first look into our updates and events in the clan! 

Assassin/Paladin: This rank is given to those personally selected by us to help the clan when we are not logged on. These are the ones to answer questions, or help out on those tougher missions! If you would like to become one, you MUST be Mastery Rank 5-9 and be willing to help as much as possible! 

Hit Squad/Champion: This is our elite group, focused on helping the clans maintain their status by focusing on kills as well as helping! To qualify for this rank you MUST be at minimum Mastery Rank 10! This group is the best of the best! 

Hitman/Duke: These are our second in command, our right hand. Ones we give power to very discreetly. There is no qualifier for this rank. THIS IS ONLY GIVEN TO THOSE WE TRUST. With time this rank could very well be yours! However, don't ask for it because it is something EARNED

Overseer/Emperor: Simply enough, this is the leader. The founders. The ones who built the clans from ground up! CURRENTLY this is me. If another has this rank, it's because I know them on a personal level. 

SO if you're still reading this, THANK YOU! I do appreciate your interest very much! Feel free to message me if you would like to join, AND you can check out all of our stuff on the links below! 

Want to check out our Facebook?

http://www.facebook.com/MrFullofMyself

How about YouTube? 

http://www.youtube.com/MyselfOfficial

Or even Twitch! 

Twitch: MrFullofMyself

Edited by (XB1)NvrFullOfMyself