The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

United States Of Tenno

(XBOX)UTAH247365

My fellow Tenno,

Tired of joining random clans and not feeling at home?

Look no further.

Hi, I'm UTAH247365 clan leader of mountain clan United States of Tenno (120+) and I'm here to offer you that place where everybody knows your name. We have clans on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Message Gamer Tag UTAH247365 on XBOX ONE and Big_c1125 on PlayStation Network for clan Invites.

Our clan was started by a group of friends with diverse back grounds that wanted a respectful and helpful environment on Warframe mixed with a mature sense of humor.

VISIT 6THSENSEGAMING.COM to learn more about our network or gamers and clans.

• We offer you friendship and competent team work on your journey in conquering the universe through surviving derelict ships or defeating countless enemies in the void.
  • We have an online community with very active party chats and communication extending past the confines of Warframe nurturing real world friendships. 
  • Our own website and forum 6thSenseGaming.com where we hold clan contests and give aways.
  • We promote players to take screen shots, make videos and use twitch to Broadcast attempts at the leaderboards and most of all HAVE FUN.
  • We pride ourselves on our honesty and good sportsmanship amongst members and strive to be one of the most active groups in the game. 

Why choose the United States of Tenno?

*Clan members have access to free gear from clan president and other members, Including clan contests and monthly rare item give away.

*Very open and fair trading.

*Assistance from members in acquiring resources and blueprints.

*My personal Youtube channel where I explain to new members the nuances of the game and challenges ETC. *Clan Dojo Tour* Search UTAH247365 or 6thSenseGaming

*Up to date clan chat informing members about updates and void trader visits.

*Unique clan emblem.

United States of Tenno is primarily a non competitive Co-op clan that focuses on Master Rank, farming resources and having fun.

Some of our members PvP 

We ask that our members be mature and provide a fun and respectful place for all members.

We promote open mindedness to people of all backgrounds including members of all races, LGBT, age, gender.

New to the game?

No problem. We like being your first and last clan on Warframe.

We understand not every one is a "no life" gamer and though we strive for max activity a quick msg can hold your place in our group.

Inquiring members should post on this forum with an XBOX ONE Gamer Tag or like our FaceBook page 6thSenseGaming and check out some of our screenshots and "how to" videos on YouTube just search Utah247365.

Thank you for reading our clan recruitment flyer and feel free to add me on XBOX ONE gamer tag UTAH247365.

See you on the battlefield!

q72NuUA.png

Edited by (XB1)UTAH247365

Hello. I am heavily interested in joining your clan. A bit of back story to me.

Been playing warframe for roughly 2 years now. Am a member currently of a small clan who's research in all labs is complete (mainly thanks to me) I'm mastery rank 17 with all frames, a community focused and driven player who will quite happily help others. I'd like to join a bigger clan as just recently a few of my current clan members have made noises along the lines of "let him do the work and we will benefit" and that's really not the way I play or the kind of people I want to play with.

I am from the UK and if you do invite me I have a few others I'm sure would love to join. If you would like to know more feel free to message me on here or in xb1 with the gamertag MidnightBarber1

This is a great clan with a really motivated leader who has the vision and the drive to take this clan to a higher level of quality than you will see from most clans in this tier. He has plans for his clan that extend beyond just Warframe and is a proud member of the Art of War Alliance so you know he has a massive community behind him as well! Check these guys out if you are trying to be part of something more!

HOS9xd8.png   
             Xodus03
  Lock n Load Founder
    Art of War Founder

I'm very thrilled in how far this clan has grown all the new members joining and are always wanting more members along the way still remembering the days are clan was just 6 members and looking at it now and seeing it grow and being a veteran member haha I've achieved a lot to where am at now and we're looking for everyone to reach the same goal :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've been playing about a week. So yea, pretty damn new but would appreciate an invite. I like to play alone for a bit to get the feel of a game and figure out some mechanics. I'm ready to join a clan to learn and explore more of the game. I'm rank 2 with a lvl 20 Mag.

GT - SykoticFish

• 1 month later...