Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little Feedback And A Few Suggestions

sLoWm0

Hey everybody! After more than 70 hours playtime I came here to thank you for this awesome game and the great work around it. The game is still in beta and some things have to be added or improved. I want to help you making this game even more awesome and wrote down some things, which would improve the game in my oppinion. I'm sure a few have been mentioned by other players or are in work already. I just added everything to my list that came in my mind while playing and hope that helps at least a little bit.

At first I want to mention something, that have been said on the forums hundreds of times for sure. But its the most important thing that has to be improved in my opinion. So I'll mention it anyway.

I'm talking about the chat and lobbysystem. Jesus! I know that from other beta games and I'm sure you will come up with a satisfying solution. But please do it fastest possible :) The lobbysystem is buggy as hell and has waaay to few options. The chat system... I dont even want to waste time talking about it. I would even prefer using IRC for chat over that ingame inconvenience. Seriously :D At least the community seems really nice and answered every noob question there yet.

Ok enough derisive remarks... 

Lets make some serious suggestions about mod management:

I would so much love an option to mark single mods as 'favourite'. You would have an option to show favourites only and in the item screens favourites would always be sorted at the beginning, except you enable another sort option like alphabetical for example.

In addition to that I would like if duplicate mods would be stacked to decrease the heavy amount of clicks I need to navigate. If you want to fuse such mod you would simply be asked how many you want to fuse. Another good thing about it you wouldn't need to knock your head on your keyboard, because you just noticed you fused one of your already upgraded mods again, when pumping all those unused mods into the fusion machine!

A few suggestions about the HUD design:

I would like if health and shields would be a bit more visible. I consider myself a very HUD aware player, but its sometimes difficult to get a fast overview of my shields and life. It just needs too much concentration or rather time to get a frequent overview. The same goes for group overview, There is a menu you can activate to show your mates health etc, but I find it irritating at its position and size. Its so important when playing Mag or Trinity. I would really like to see an improvement there, because I like to play supportive classes (another support class would be awesome too by the way :P )

In the arsenal menu the windows should be more at the border so that you see more of your character, when customizing. Thats just a little thing though.

Payment:

I like the shop a lot yet. All prices seem reasonable and fair! The only thing that botheres me are the amounts of money you can purchase with paysafe card. You can only buy paysafe cards charged with 5, 10, 20 etc euros. I'm sure every paysafe user would apreciate packs adjusted to that. I dont know if thats possible with your payment system, but I've seen it in other games and its a lot more comfortable that way.

Last and least I want to suggest cosmetic additions:

I am missing one little thing: a key for saving screenshots in a desired folder. Screenshots are awesome, but I'm too lazy to press 'print', open paint, cut out 2nd screen and then save it manually. Meanwhile I die three times and people rage against me. Please just add that :)

Aaaand what about emotes? Having your character dance, taunt, laugh and all that fancy stuff would be fun. Its always fun in every game and really should be added to Warframe too. That could be even connected with a little voice command system. With commands like "Stick together group", "I'll hack the lockdown", "Valuable loot here", "Help!" and so on. That supports team communication, is faster than writing and feels better.

Ok thats it. These are my few suggestions to improve this already awesome game. Wall of text has been built I guess... But I wouldnt write all that, if I wouldnt believe in you DE guys :) Thank you so much and keep the good work!

PS: My english isnt the best. If you dont understand anything, please ask, I'll try to explain it in other words.

Edited by sLoWm0