Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Features Ideas

GoneM4d

I would think a lot of people would be happy if following things could be included in sometime near future. Some can be added in a hot fix. Never the less here is the list be free to judge me.

1h Double xp boost

A lot of people have families,work, school and other activities which can occupy most of their free time so to a rather large percentage buying a 3/7 day double xp pack seems pointless because they can only squeeze in 2-4h game time. So if you include this in the store at a price of lets say 5 plat it would make a lot of people happy and might even boost sales.

1 void key for Solo Run for every new player

This will boost player interest in obtaining the void key through gameplay or buy a pack from market place. However it should not be available for use until player has completed every mission on Mercury.

New melee attacks

I really really really enjoy melee in this game but the fact that I am restricted to ~6 moves of which 3 are a combo is somewhat depressing. So what I propose is to add 2 new attack styles. 

1.Running attack. 

Its attack that has a continius loop that players can perfrom without slowing down by pressing SHIFT+W+E

2.Stationary attack

Attack where player is stationary and keeps attacking from single space. It's extremly useful against poison           ancients, rollers, or heavy grineer units.

These are not demad but rather a few personal suggestions that I think will improve warframe. Also this a mid-long term goals as I do understand that these take a long time to create and build.

Edited by GoneM4d