The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Active Players (No Community Please)

Aleytia

Hi ,

Im kinda new to warframe and looking for active players to play together and to farm together . Been playing solo for quite sometime now and i feel bored by playing alone so im looking forward if there is any players out there wanna team up and farm or level together .

Im a noob so my gear kinda suck :/

Volt - 30

MK-1 Paris - 30

Lato - 30

Orthos - 4

Looking for players that can guide me in building warframe and weapon parts . All kind of players are welcome ! (:

Hope to see you soon,

Regards,

Blixtar

Yo! If you're looking for someone to help you out with the games mechanics and whatnot, I'm here to help. It'll help me cure my boredom, so why not? I'm online now, add me anytime. I'm usually on anywhere from 10 PM to 5 AM Central time.

Looking forward to playing with you. c:

Yo! If you're looking for someone to help you out with the games mechanics and whatnot, I'm here to help. It'll help me cure my boredom, so why not? I'm online now, add me anytime. I'm usually on anywhere from 10 PM to 5 AM Central time.

Looking forward to playing with you. c:

Yeah Sure ! I've added you on the game ! (:

Hi. I'm on 6pm-9pm EST and more on weekends. I do lots of clan/alliance activities, but if I'm available, I can help you out or answer questions. Feel free to add me but please, pm me before you send invites as I'll decline random invites. 

Play with you soon, Tenno!