The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rejected Alliance!

(XBOX)CrownKingNox

HELLO ALL! I'm actually not sure where to start... SO I'll explain a bit about what I'm doing here... I currently run The Disposables Clan, and also am the Co-Creator of The Paladin Order. 2 very large top tier moon clans... HOWEVER the alliance we shared has been lost. SO we've made our own! If you're interested in joining us, I have a few stipulations...

1)We will only be taking clans STORM size and ABOVE:  With HUNDREDS of Ghost clans, I wouldn't be able to keep track of everyone on top of my own stuff. 

2) Your clan must be active: This actually should go without saying, but to keep off dead weight, we only want active helpful clans here! 

3) Your clan must be willing to help: While The Disposables and The Paladin Order are strong and capable on their own, we CAN'T do this without help from EVERYONE. This boosts our overall team work.

BESIDES THAT, it is my full intention to continue on with our live streams and contests. We will be handing out platinum every other Friday just for tuning in! We are currently neutral. MEANING we don't have any particular friends or enemies... yet. SO If you're interested just message me on XBOX LIVE @NvrFullOfMyself