The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newer Clan Looking For Any And All Members! [The Black End]

(XBOX)Khimaria Bestia

The Black End clan is now recruiting! at first it was just me and my friends now were looking to expand into a full on Warframe Xbox one clan. We have a lot of research done and have a large dojo {however not exactly "organized"} to apply simply make a post on this thread with your mastery rank and your preferred frame and i will promptly invite you! Thanks for joining! =)

Whats uuuup. I'm a newer player to Warframe and would be down to join your clan if you're willing. I'm currently MR3 and while I only have excalibur, Rhino is in the foundry and will be done within a day. I've only played solo up until now and feel like the game can offer a lot more if played as a community. There's a lot that I still don't know about the game, but I'm hyped to learn. Hit me up if I can join! Thanks.

Hey. I'm not new to the game, but I'm returning to the game. I usually like playing as Excalibur, but right now I'm working on getting Limbo. My Master Rank is 3 I'm half way to MR4. For the most part I play solo cause most of my friends stop playing the game or didn't want to try it out. I would like to join your clan. I'm on pretty much everyday.