The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clan Looking For Members

(XBOX)CandidOrphan062

I am the warlord of a ghost clan by the name of Raging Kamikaze Pilots (A name which is an old inside joke, and I plan on changing it eventually once I think of a better name). Anyway, I'm looking to recruit active members, both new and old, in preparation for Operation Shadow Debt and other events that have occurred on PC but not on consoles, and because there's only two members including me (the other member is hardly ever on). The majority of research in the labs is complete, all of which I did by myself. The only research left is the dojo colors, Wukong parts research and Shaku in the Tenno Lab, the Knux in the Chem Lab, and the Orokin Lab research, all of which I'd like help with if you decide to join. I do not plan on increasing the clan's size until research is finished and the majority of the rooms that I have planned are finished. Unless it is a holiday or I'm sick, I won't be on until 3 PM EST at the earliest on weekdays most of the time, but I'll likely be on at around 7 AM EST on the weekends, so if you want to talk to me in-game about this, keep this in mind. And since I am MR 11 in-game, I can help lower-level players who join if they ask. I will look forward to working with you, my fellow Tenno.