The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Eos Armor Or Spare Primed Reach (To Sell)

BabyBomi

Question

I just bought 300 ducats worth of stuff for 25p. I was planning to buy the prime eos armor but after spending 25p I want to buy a spare primed reach for some profit. I'm not in dire need of the prime eos armor I just thought it looked pretty cool that's all.

Thoughts?

4 answers to this question

I own Primed Eos (as well as all the other Baro Ki'Teer aesthetic armors).

Honestly... Go for the plat. Just do it. Primed Eos is meh, and there are many better options out there. I don't even use mine. It's awkward looking, doesn't add much to the frame, and it's difficult to color in a way that actually looks good.

I own Primed Eos (as well as all the other Baro Ki'Teer aesthetic armors).

Honestly... Go for the plat. Just do it. Primed Eos is meh, and there are many better options out there. I don't even use mine. It's awkward looking, doesn't add much to the frame, and it's difficult to color in a way that actually looks good.

I wasn't too happy with my hunhow's shoulder things since it didn't fit in with every frame, so I thought the eos shoulder plates would be nice :P but yeah ill go for the primed reach

I wasn't too happy with my hunhow's shoulder things since it didn't fit in with every frame, so I thought the eos shoulder plates would be nice :P but yeah ill go for the primed reach

If you want some nice shoulder plates, just wait for Primed Edo or Daedalus to come back, or go ahead and get the Loki Knave bundle because the Hulta stuff is actually not so bad, particularly the shoulders.