The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Help Me Acquire Void Trader Items

JudasMaiden

Question

Hello guys. I had been away for a couple of days when Baro arrived on the valentines weekend. However, when I reached back home to acquire those items, my game launcher caused problems (probably the game files got corrupted somehow, idk) by saying update failed, download data corrupted. I tried verifying cache, and there, it showed, 100 files failed validation, will be reacquired. So Im stuck redownloading the entire game again. So please, is there anyone out there who will be generous enough to help me get Baros items? I promise to give them back all the prime junk worth that many ducats. I just need the primed Eos Armor set, Prisma Gorgon, and primed Reach. Just one copy of each is enough. PLEASE PLEASE HELP A FELLOW TENNO IN DISTRESS> I"VE WAITED  FAR TOO LONG FOR THESE THINGS FROM BARO AND IM SHORT ON PLATS SO I DONT WANNA BUY EM. I CUT MY VISIT SHORT FOR THIS. PLEASE. MY IGN:JudasMaiden

3 answers to this question

The game is redownloading again. and  its gonna take a full day before i can play it. (Sucks to be me now) As for credits, they arent a problem, i have more than 6.1mil creds just sitting there. I wish the prime accesories were tradable. Worst time period in warframe for me ;__;.