The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

|*| Lunatic Force |*| Recruiting Open | Awesome Alliance | International English |

-Athanasius-

dmqzwz.jpg

For all fellow tenno with skill or for anyone new who's eager to learn anything related to this game, join us!

Shadow Clan: Lunatic Force

Custom emblem:

2ytzjw2.jpg

Our dojo has everything researched that came out up until now! (2.14.2016) Our dojo is frugally but nicely decorated and we'll welcome any new ideas for decorations.

Alliance: Aurora Nova

We are a small community with small number of players although good ones. We do events, sorties, farms and everything else that we need. Welcoming new clanmates is our priority and we are strict with activity, if you are active and willing to play you'll fit right in, even tho we are small we are often active all the time. Clan's Raidcall group and Alliance's Teamspeak server are available. We would like people that actually want to go on teamspeak/raidcall and have fun while playing together or apart, so lets try and give voice chat a light, because if we grow, that light will shine brighter. If we are enough online we'll do raids, but even if not we have alliance players as back up who would welcome raid invitations anytime. Hosting voids, alerts, special missions and such. Farming prime weapons and frames all the time. We have time to help new players and aid them in doing assassination missions to get good frames for them!

If you want to join PM in game [DarknessWolfy] or [DoGHunteRz95]

Steam account: (◣C(◣A◢)D◢)
Steam acc img: 34fk55g.jpg

soooooo what's the purpose of the clan/alliance?  Do you all have a mission statement, something that  people can latch onto?  

Well I like big clans, but they are really annoying, no offense to any clan there, the reason why I like small clans more is because the smallest the clan the easier is to get people that are actually active all the time or at least they will be there, so our purpose here is to form a little bigger community than what we have, with players that don't have to rely on the outsiders (other players that are not part of clan/alliance) I've been to 1 clan that had only 38 members, but whenever I logged 50%-80% of them were online and active, and I always could rely on half of them at any time. That's what I'm trying to build here, a small community as I said, with players in it that are actually like a family. Our purpose is also to grow even bigger so that we can compete with other clans in events and solar rails, which we do not have atm, but we will soon.

Yes we do all have mission statements, and I don't know exactly what people can latch onto except that we do have everything necessary in our dojo, we host voids all the time and we put others before ourselves, when it comes to help we are always there to do exactly that.