Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bad Change.

FrostEclipse

Playing Warframe, the mobility was a thing very enjoyable. the movement and immersive feeling when u concentrate your wallruns , vertical jumps, and slides..... SLIDES.  Sliding thing the game was a way to chain so many interesting movements that you look at and say " hm, i wanna do that somehow" but now most of these chain climbs and movements.... arent even possible... Please DE, Change it back! D:

Edited by FrostEclipse

it was an exploit. it was bound to be fixed eventually one way or another. would you rather have had them make sliding a 'no stamina regen' time?

.... actually saying that doesnt seem so bad. perhaps that would work out to everyones benefit. you COULD slide and slide, but youd run out of stamina eventually.

it was an exploit. it was bound to be fixed eventually one way or another. would you rather have had them make sliding a 'no stamina regen' time?

.... actually saying that doesnt seem so bad. perhaps that would work out to everyones benefit. you COULD slide and slide, but youd run out of stamina eventually.

Would I rather have no stamina regen instead of having it so that a chunk of my mobility options are clunky and muddy and added in easy advanced parkour?

of course I would.

but now most of these chain climbs and movements.... arent even possible...

Actually, most are still possible... They just aren't quite as fast as they were, and the requirements to pull them off are slightly different.

Edited by RyojinOrion

I hope they revert the change after they see that it won't have an effect on rushers leaving people in the dust. I never leave my team in the dust but still used these maneuvers all the time just for fighting.

Exactly.

I will admit that I do tend to keep one room ahead of the rest of my team if I can help it, but never more than that, and I only do it so I can get more kills in by myself with my melee weapon because I like melee more than gunplay for some reason. I can still very quickly run back to my team if I am needed, and I am not so far ahead that stuff disappears by the time they get to where I was.

I hope they revert the change after they see that it won't have an effect on rushers leaving people in the dust. I never leave my team in the dust but still used these maneuvers all the time just for fighting.

Rushers always leave people in the dust, no matter how the mobility in this game is like... When hosting T3 Void runs I encountered Rushers who ended up getting destroyed by the enemies... Nevertheless I totally agree. +1.

Rushers always leave people in the dust, no matter how the mobility in this game is like... When hosting T3 Void runs I encountered Rushers who ended up getting destroyed by the enemies... Nevertheless I totally agree. +1.

Precisely. Rushing is a playstyle, and cannot be combated by anything short of removing the sprint function altogether, which would cause me to quit this game in a heartbeat.

Its probably a glitch with something they messed up, calm your legs and feet

No! it's mentioned in the patch notes and they just f*cked it up trying to deal with so called rushers because there were too many whiny little retards demanding that everyone shares their play style.

I'm sorry DE but i'm not gonna go looking for every single locker in every mission because i played enough of this game to know that just redoing the mission and popping a few chests on the way is a much better way to do it.

So guess what i'm gonna do now ? i'll just rush to the end in every mission using the new "toggle sprint" option.

You see how badly you f*cked this up ? you took away the fun features and added a feature that promotes MORE rushing good work.

DE_Scott if this was your idea you're not getting my ice cream present anymore 3:<