Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Execution Moves On Bosses/enemies In General?

HeinrichVonKrieg

This is a thought I've had for a while, which got renewed after the PS4 trailer; Why can't we execute bosses?

Here's the thing; you go through a, most of the time, hard as S#&$ level to get to this big, hyped up dude and you feel intimidated.

He's strong, he's fast and you're gonna have a hard &#! time getting him down on your own (if you are riding solo).

But you finally succeed!

Yet what you're rewarded with is a corpse that just slumps over.

Isn't that kinda anti-climactic, gameplay and visual wise?

Something similar to what Ash pulls off in the latest trailer (specifically at 2:55 

)  is a good example but nothing that simple is what I have in mind, personally.

Depending on HOW you kill him, the way you "execute" him should be different;

Going at him with a sword? How about slice his arms off before beheading him?

Pistol/Rifle? Jump up on his shoulders and blast away at his head (this could be fit well to the Hyena and Jackal)!

Lets say you go Volt and blast him with your Shock; you grab him by the head and quickly fry his entire body to embers and ash.

Aswell as maybe adding some little execution moves on standard enemies would really spice up the combat EVEN more.

I can personally see these things working well with the game, as they wouldn't stray too far from the general design of the gameplay

This is just a minor brainstorm, some things are considered and others aren't.

What does the community think? Maybe the Devs have something to put in?