The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guardians Of Phobos-Recruiting

Crotalase

Hello!  Welcome to the Guardians of Phobos, we are now trying to build a stronger clan!

We are still a ghost clan, but we will be making it bigger, things are moving great!  If you are interested on joining us, please leave a message here or in-game. Our clan has a small alliance, the leader of the alliance wishes you to have raidcall for organization, it is not a clan or alliance requirement but it would be nice if you have raidcall!  We are trying to find active players that are fun, great, and helpful players :P  

No, I was just kidding, we are also looking for active new players, we can help help out if you are having trouble doing certain missions.  We may also be able to give "taxi" for tactical/alerts :D  I have made a policy in which that you cannot go in the dojo immediately, since we are trying to have players in our clan and not leechers >_>  I will be responsible for promoting those players who has been active and give access to the dojo.  If you are trusted right away, we will promote you ASAP.  

Rules are as follows(Will add more if necessary):

• DO NOT discriminate others
  • DO NOT offend others
  • Help others if you can or availability
  • Be friendly to high ranks and low ranks
  • As always have fun!

There's not really a requirement to join, players who are inactive for 30 days will be kicked out to make room for others!  And we will be giving those who have been inactive for 25 days with the rank "Denied."

Edited by Crotalase
Join us in our growth!